©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Recommend a Clinic or Provider

notdissolved

Nov 6, 2013
Starting a thread for individuals to recommend a clinic or provider for HRT/TRT

I am looking for a Doc in Seattle/Bellingham Area, anyone know of a like minded provider or clinic

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
Try and find an anti-aging clinic with and endo on staff. Do you have a PPO insurance?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany

giordi

Nov 6, 2013
A couple years ago I found a site that was out of my state but they had doctors in each state. Everything went through them. Setting an appointment with local doc, blood work, etc. I got 200mg test cyp week, hcg, and adex. It was extremely expensive. Everything was mailed and follow up blood work in 60 days then 4 month supply.

I just went through all my old emails and cant find them. Sorry bro. They are out there, google it. I found this lab in about 30 minutes after filtering out all the bs .

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Have you clicked on the Body Life banner above this forum? I know a few guys that have used them and are satisfied.

j2048b

May 11, 2013
These r the ones id recommend:

Newera-hg.com

Ask for adam ( im with these guys and they recently had hrt on demand/Maximus join up with them) so id definitely recommend them :)

OR:

RenewMan

Lowtestosterone.com

Ageology

giordi

Nov 6, 2013
These r the ones id recommend:

Newera-hg.com

Ask for adam ( im with these guys and they recently had hrt on demand/Maximus join up with them) so id definitely recommend them :)

OR:

RenewMan

Lowtestosterone.com

Ageology

RenewMan is who I started with.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Those places are crooks.. use an endocrinologist thru your dr. and save a grip of cash.. Any name like Dream hormone or crap like that is a stroke job and a dream cash flow for the owners. .. .. ..

j2048b

May 11, 2013
To the OP! I FOUND A CLINIC FOR U IN SEATTLE!!!! Takes insurance as well! Will do test only ill be back in a second to tell u who it is as i need to go over to ironmag forums to find it again!!

Also:

Defy medical (heard they were goood!?)

Spectrum

Here it is diss:

Revive low t

http://revivelowt.com

Takes most insurances! Give em a go diss!

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
To the OP! I FOUND A CLINIC FOR U IN SEATTLE!!!! Takes insurance as well! Will do test only ill be back in a second to tell u who it is as i need to go over to ironmag forums to find it again!!

Also:

Defy medical (heard they were goood!?)

Spectrum

Here it is diss:

Revive low t

REVIVE Low T Clinic – Seattle & Bellevue

Takes most insurances! Give em a go diss!

Trt clinics are crooks ..go to your normal dr and tell them the telltale signs and say your girlfriend gets the purple throbber elsewhere cause u cant preform and u will get a blood test to confirm..

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Trt clinics are crooks ..go to your normal dr and tell them the telltale signs and say your girlfriend gets the purple throbber elsewhere cause u cant preform and u will get a blood test to confirm..

Yes MOST. Are crooks, but the one i linked actually takes insurance... Ive never found one that does this....

j2048b

May 11, 2013
You live in space needle land ? Lemme know.

No actually i dont, i found that site i linked from another guy on the forums... So i called them and they said yes they accept insurance if ur from that area but will have to administer the test only shot from their office, and do not script hcg or an ai... If i remember correctly...

Do u live in that land?