©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why Running Letro Solo Reduces Libido?

Simsaul

Nov 4, 2013
I'm running letro solo due to gyno issue. Letro raises free Test levels, lowers E2 levels, increases IGF-1, but I am reading that it reduces libido if ran alone with Test injections. Why would letro solo cause low libido? the low estrogen will cause your body to produce more test while trying to increase estrogen levels, shouldnt the increase in test production over normal production levels be plenty for maintaining libido?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Estrogen is required for libido. Letro crushes estrogen and, therefore, sex drive.

If you're running test, your endogenous production is shut down, so there will be no increase in test levels due to the letro, either.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I can vouch that it does lower my sex drive noticeably, for whatever the reason.

Simsaul

Nov 4, 2013
What i have read points to low libido. I'm Not going to be taking exogenous test, I need to get rid of gyno so i didnt think taking test at the same time would be good.

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
Also can verify this. On doc prescribed letro using during pct along with clomid. Every time I take letro on cycle or not it shuts my junk down for a couple weeks. Deal with it temporary limp is better than permanent tits

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
No estro no horney. You can do the same thing with arimidex and aromasin if you use enough. Letro being the hammer yeah it's easily possible .
Is your gyno so bad that you cant' use one of the other two?
Sometimes overkill can cause more hassles. If you are that gyny prone
you may want to rethink your strategies.. T

Simsaul

Nov 4, 2013
1st Gyno issue since starting cycles in 2005. This is my fault, I didn't take anything to control estrogen during all the cycles, only during PCT.

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
Yea that's never a good idea lol. I had to have gyno removed for that reason. Now I take letro during pct cuz in desperately afraid of getting that shit again.