©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

3biglifts superdrol discussion continuation .

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok here is the continuation from introductions thread .
Superdrol? Never used it. Make sure training and diet are really on point. Best feedback would be from females with exp using SD.
Ok take it away..... T

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Ok here is the continuation from introductions thread .
Superdrol? Never used it. Make sure training and diet are really on point. Best feedback would be from females with exp using SD.
Ok take it away..... T

I know a couple of REAL HARDCORE female bodybuilders. It's very effective but IMO too strong for a fitness/bikini type women.

3biglifts

Sep 15, 2013
Washington, D.C.
Thanks for starting us back up T!

With SD, my concern is the lethargy that seems to be a fairly common side - I frequently do 10, sometimes 12 hour days at the office and if my workouts start to suffer doesn't that pretty much compromise the point of the whole cycle?

Also - any experience in how hard it is to obtain actual SD (as opposed to one of the newer clones out there)? Given the conversion that would have to happen from a SD precursor, it seems like dosage would be a lot more iffy.

Anyone have experience with the real stuff (or what you would say is a solid clone) and want to jump in here?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lethargy is horriblen but your workout will not suffer. Make yourself go and you will kill it. I have found the clones to be just as good. Combat lethargy with plenty of carbs. Dhea also helps but not sure if that would be such a good idea for a woman.

3biglifts

Sep 15, 2013
Washington, D.C.
My (largely gut instinct) sense is that I'd be better off tracking down the real thing than going with a clone...since dosing is obviously an individualized thing and as a woman you don't get as much room for error as far as sides go, why add the extra variable of the clone conversion rate?

Plan is to get blood work next week (I'm actually over-due for a full physical so I'm going to try to have them done together). Depending on results (i.e. how much of a hit I think my liver and lipid values can take) and how much I feel like being a guinea pig, it'll either be var or SD.