©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Next blast

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I am currently on trt of text cyp 100mg/week. Since starting the text about 7 weeks ago, I have gotten noticeably leaner, but gained 5 pounds. I am falling fantastic and blood work shows a test level of 910.

I just started taking Deca at 100 mg/ week for joint relief

Also just started on Tbol @75 mg a day. Have 10 weeks worth on hand.

Plan to stay on just test and deca for a while after the tbol.

I have a good while left on this cycle and then a cruise in between, but it takes me a while to get stuff together. I have to get a little at a time.

Looking for ideas of what I should try next time I blast. I am a complete novice to AAS so don't assume I know anything.

I am trying to do like a lean bulk kinda deal. I want to keep leaning out and stay lean.

Any thoughts appreciated.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
How often does ur doc check ur levels ...mine was every 3 months so I stuck with stuff like prop and npp and maybe threw in some dbol

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
No, Jim, not opposed to that at all. I'm just trying to get an idea from you guys of what the best bang for the buck would be.

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I will start stocking up on test then :)

Since I am doing blast and cruise, how long would you run the blast for? Something like 12 weeks?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I will start stocking up on test then :)

Since I am doing blast and cruise, how long would you run the blast for? Something like 12 weeks?

Yeah 12 weeks is fine and then just drop back to your trt dose. Make sure to have your ancillaries on hand before you start too :)

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I would blast for 8 weeks and return to hrt dose the next 4 weeks since blood works will be at 3 months ...try prop 100mg ed and throw in some dbol..then next time since blood work will be at 6 months throw in some long esters...u dont wanna lose ur script so just be careful my levels would be spiked sometimes not too bad tho

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I'd hit that Tbol at 100mg ed and run it as proposed. Tbol seems to work like magic at over 90mg ed