©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Pics

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Just a hobby for me.. I just want to look good for my age. Love the board love the newsletter

Attachments

• this.jpg
    this.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 510.jpg
    510.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Thanks guys appreciate the compliments.. Just trying to keep up with you younger bigger guys. I hate being small. I'm my worst critic

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I'm 42 and keeping lean is getting tougher. You must be really strict on yr diet to be so lean.

Very much so.. High protein low carb diet.. I very rarely eat any bullshit.. I like that vascular look. When i get really hot i get veins i never knew i had.. I stopped trying to get huge. I'm not competing so there's no point. I try to stay lean cut up flat stomach is more my goal now.. Legs are my new thing.. I never had them b4 so its kind of exciting to work them lately.. I'm starting to see cuts and veins poping everywhere

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Very much so.. High protein low carb diet.. I very rarely eat any bullshit.. I like that vascular look. When i get really hot i get veins i never knew i had.. I stopped trying to get huge. I'm not competing so there's no point. I try to stay lean cut up flat stomach is more my goal now.. Legs are my new thing.. I never had them b4 so its kind of exciting to work them lately.. I'm starting to see cuts and veins poping everywhere

How often are you working your legs? Looking good bro!

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
How often are you working your legs? Looking good bro!

I work my legs twice a week for a couple hrs... By far the most grueling workout i have.. I almost want to start dividing then into 2 workouts quads and hamstrinbgs