©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Is that a hair?

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
so thought i would post this for a buddy of mine. he received some gear and one vial had what looks exactly like a 3/4" hair floating in the vial! looks kinda nappy really. here was the reply from his supplier:

I do apologize sir for what appears to be a hair in ur jug. I will tell u this. The fact there is a hair in ur jug has nothing to do with the gear working. Plus with all the BA and BB used in the mixture all bacteria is killed. So im not sure why u said your not goin to use the jug? There is nothing wrong with the oil. The fact there is a hair in there is very odd to me as well. The hair could have been in there from the jug manufacturer? Who knows. In 8 years you would be the first person to get a hair in their jug? Ive never seen or heard that before my friend? I personally cant make and decisions on the jug my friend. Im just the order taker. The boss is out of town until Saturday. So until then all I can tell u is I know the jug is usable. I get there is a hair in ur hug according to u and that is nasty as far as how it looks. No doubt about that my friend. But as long as u dont suck up the hair I promise u the oil has so much chemical in there u aint gettn no infection or sickness from the hair. Im a chemist that part I can Promise you my friend.

i feel bad he could not have gotten super quality stuff from one of the fine suppliers here. would you guys use the stuff?

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
I would not use it. If I made it myself I might. BUT that is just me. I don't know how much its worth but why take a chance. What it does tell me that someone somewhere down the line was sloppy and its just not worth it. Good luck to him.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
Doesnt matter if it is sterile...it exemplifies their standard of quality...or rather...lack there of.

Sad sad sad....should offer a whole free cycle...and then to try to blame it on the vial manufacturer...even worse.

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
If this was a sponsor here I hope the mods have been made aware privately so this can be dealt with. That is not ok and not safe. He says you ain't gonna get no infection, I'm a chemist.... Shameful.

Kalel

Jun 28, 2013
Oh oops I misread that to mean he got it here and wasn't quality. Thought it was odd no one had jumped on it yet....sorry everyone I need a nap lol

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Why even ask this question? If you value your safety enough to start this thread, you should value it enough to toss that vial and all others from this source. Who knows what else is floating around in his products. Tell your "buddy", to come here and use a board sponsor.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Yeah IB, its fine. The chef says he doesn't know how it got there. This is the first time, but not to worry because it was made with a Vodka sauce base and the alcohol would have killed anything that may be harmful. :food-smiley-002:

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
Tell your "buddy", to come here and use a board sponsor.

i would help him out but he kinda talks too much around here if ya know what i mean...i told him to trash it and ask for a replacement. and chalk that supplier up as a lost cause with a reply like that...just wanted to make sure i wasnt giving him ill advice. id hate for the kid to get sick from a freaking hair!

giordi

Nov 6, 2013
I would not use, toss it. As said earlier, makes you wonder about the rest of their procedures.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Not only would I trash that vial, I'd trash everything that came from the same manufacturer. If they're so unsanitary that they got hair in a vial, there's no telling what other nasty shit they got in there. I can picture the guy brewing a batch while he's smoking a cig, scratching his ass, and coughing all over the place. I'm sure it was probably brewed in a country where the people are really recognized for hygiene and cleanliness, too. You know, somewhere like Albania.

And fuck a replacement vial. As far as I'm concerned, if one vial is tainted they're all tainted.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Good job Chester glad u keep an eye and help your iron brother , hard to find good dudes like u.
And its funny but its not because serious health issue may arrise over that and not worth the risk. Lil Sully made a great point on bailing on that supplier..ib

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
Sad to read that, he should not even think about using it ... but LMAO for the fucked up retarded answer from the chemist :)

juiced13

Mar 3, 2005
i have had a fiber from filter in mine before.. It looked simualr to a hair.. But no one in my house has hair that small.. SO yours could be that too?