©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blended Peps

pale ale

Nov 12, 2013
Has anyone researched the blended peptides before? If so how was your research, or was it better off getting separate. The blend I was interested in researching is CJC w/o DAC 5mg with GHRP-2 5m. Any and all opinions are welcome.
Thanks
Pale Ale

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im not so sure you would call those blended as w or without dac..
W dac causes a gh bleed which is what you do not want. Half life of w/o dac is about 30 min..and u want the ghrp2 over the 6/2 version. Run the 2 together for best results ghrp2/ and no dac version of cjc.100mcg 3 times a day of each....ib

pale ale

Nov 12, 2013
I seen a company offering cjc w/o dac and ghrp 2 as one product not two separate products. The two are offered in one vial at 5 mg. I was wondering if anyone has tried the product blended together like this. Instead of buying two separate products I can purchase one with both products I am looking to research.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I remember on dats board he said u could mix the two in the same syringe as long as it was used within 12 hours..so a blend I wouldnt do...maybe old school info I dont know I havent been on his board in a long time or havent read anything on blends