©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle … Opinions are welcome

yuris

May 17, 2011
Hi, i'm 1.75cm i have about 86KG and my BF is 18% maybe less.
This is not my first cycle, i have done a few, good results.

I was know considering this cycle

Bold 600mg week (10 weeks)
Test E 500mg week (10 weeks)
D-bol - 30mg ED 6 Weeks (or maybe put T-bol 50mg week, instead)

I know it should be 12 week cycle, but i'm going for a 10 week.

PCT: Nolva + Clomid and maybe some proviron

Please comment, and leave your thoughts, if it's ok, what should i change, and why.

Best Regards.

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
With a cycle that length and with those compounds you might want to consider frontloading the test and bold. What are your goals ?

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
I would use short acting ester of boldenon or a different compound if you only want to go 10 weeks, thats a little on the short side for it,

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I agree. Switch to test prop and pin everyday if you want to do a shorter cycle. What are some of your goals brother? Your BF is a little high. You might want to have something on hand to fight gyno. And I refuse to calculate your height and weight. We Americans don't do metric :)

yuris

May 17, 2011
Thanks for your reply, appreciated.

My goal is to gain more mass. The fact i said 10week is because is cheaper, only need to buy 2 vials of each. I know this a poor response, and it shouldn't be considered, but we are here to exchange ideas, advices, so this is not a final decision, that is why i'am talking with you guys.

My last cycle was Bold 500mg+ Tri-Test 500mg for 10 week, it wasn't that bad, but i had better.

A great cycle i have done, that i loved the results, is NPP+TestP+Tbol.
But what i hate on this cycle is to pin EOD, but clean results, solid mass, just great.

I have anastrozole just in case. But fortunately i never had bad side effects.
I know my BF is a bit high, sometimes i have problems closing my mouth to food, ehehe, but i'm going to lower my BF 12-14% before start the cycle.

Regards.

Keep it Coming

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Tren & test are supposedly great for a recomp if you want to lower the BF first

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
How about dropping the Bold and doing a Test only cycle of 750mg a week? That way you can extend your cycle for the same price (or less) as the one you were planning.

yuris

May 17, 2011
I never liked test cicle only.
The bold will give me more mass and solid look.
Tbol or dbol(cheaper) to increase rapidly strenght

yuris

May 17, 2011
What about
Bold 14week
Test-e 16 Week
D-bol 30mg 6weeks

Arimidex and letrozol at hand.
I already have Arimidex, but in case o gyno everyone says Letrozol is the best.
I never had it, so i only can trust, and just in case have both in hand before start the cycle.

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
What about
Bold 14week
Test-e 16 Week
D-bol 30mg 6weeks

I never had it, so i only can trust, and just in case have both in hand before start the cycle.

I like this cycle much better and have ran the exact cycle except I ran a-sin as an ai.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
What about
Bold 14week
Test-e 16 Week
D-bol 30mg 6weeks

If you take the Adex .5 ed or .25 ed you won't need the Letro

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Pay attention to your BP, EQ it's known to raise BP . Test, eq, and dbol combined could raise it significantly.

yuris

May 17, 2011
I guess you can take 2 to 3 aspirins a week to lower your BP.

I never used dbol, so im not sure what to expect, streght sure, but i don't know how i will react to it. I have done tbol, was great, no side affects.

I want to build mass, but i don't want that evident look, that you can see from a mile away you are on juice, meaning, don't want to retain alot of water.
Never used deca or dbol for that matter, but in this cycle im only using about 30mg day, it should not retain too much water.

Dbol is know for it's rapid gains of streght, maybe im just adding due curiosity, and of course more streght, more lift, more damage fibers, more muscle.