©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My father's cycle

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
WEEK 1-100 MG'S TEST PROP EOD
WEEK 2-100 MG'S TEST PROP EOD
WEEK 3-100 MG'S TEST PROP E0D/50 MG'S WINSTROL ED
WEEK 4-100 MG'S TEST PROP EOD/50 MG'S WINSTROL ED
WEEK 5-100 MG'S TEST PROP EOD/50 MG'S WINSTROL ED/10 MG'S NOLVA ED
WEEK 6-100 MG'S TEST PROP EOD/50 MG'S WINSTROL ED/10 MG'S NOLVA ED
WEEK 7-100 MG'S TEST PROP EOD/50 MG'S WINSTROL ED/10 MG'S NOLVA ED
WEEK 8-100 MG'S TEST PROP EOD/50 MG'S WINSTROL ED/10 MG'S NOLVA ED
PCT WEEK 9-20 MG'S NOLVA ED/100 MG'S CLOMID ED
PCT WEEK 10-20 MG'S NOLVA ED/50 MG'S CLOMID ED
my step-dad and i have been workin on this for a couple days now, and belive me its just him doin it, ive just been helpin him out cause ive learned a shit ton from you guys, does this looklike a good cycle to use? from what ive researched and read on this board this should get him nice results and solid gains any tweakin apriciated.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

what exactly are you trying to accomplish with this cycle? cutting or gaining?
if he is out of shape i would suggest doing cardio on a daily basis for awhile before he cycles because the juice may make him even more out of shape with the added muscle size.
if he wants to cut and get in shape, put him on a daily cardio regime and have him do cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach and do not let him take in anything but plain ole water while walking on the treadmill. this will help burn off fat and get him inshape before he starts a cycle.

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
hey how long befor text prop starts kickin in, from what ive researched it alot faster acting then other test's

P

pincrusher

Diesel said:
hey how long befor text prop starts kickin in, from what ive researched it alot faster acting then other test's
test props 1/2 life is about 3-4 days so he will really feel it after about 1-1.5 weeks of usage

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
The propionate is very fast acting. However the only thing i would drop would be the nolvadex during the cycle. He's gonna get real good lean gains but i wouldn't take nolva during a cycle unless i started to have some adverse effects.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
The propionate is very fast acting. However the only thing i would drop would be the nolvadex during the cycle. He's gonna get real good lean gains but i wouldn't take nolva during a cycle unless i started to have some adverse effects.
actually the nolva will help with cutting fat according to a bunch of studies i read. i am really starting to lean towards recommending nolva during all cycles because of this issue. with nolva it still allows for the formation of estrogen, which is a fat reducing product in itself, it just does not let it bind.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
actually the nolva will help with cutting fat according to a bunch of studies i read. i am really starting to lean towards recommending nolva during all cycles because of this issue. with nolva it still allows for the formation of estrogen, which is a fat reducing product in itself, it just does not let it bind.

Yes you are correct on nolva helping reduce fat...i'm just not a big fan on it during a cycle. I've read numerous articles on how it can hinder some gains.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Yes you are correct on nolva helping reduce fat...i'm just not a big fan on it during a cycle. I've read numerous articles on how it can hinder some gains.
yeah there are alot of conflicting info on nolva right now. i would say though that arimidex would hinder gains worse than nolva because it stops the conversion process

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
i would say though that arimidex would hinder gains worse than nolva because it stops the conversion process

This is a definite