©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Do you follow the Novembeard policy?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok ..totally weird get this.. i decided to grow my George Clooney scruff beard to keep me sexy for the sasquatchette and never in my life knew i was supporting Novembeard! Its the month men can legally grow a beard cause it supports prostate cancer!!
So get your sexy on no matter what the wife or girlfriend says and "MAN UP" . Legally you can keep it through
Decembeard but must be trimmed up in Manuary if you decide to keep.. Help Stamp Out Prostate Cancer and join the fight and even a 1$ donation helps..thanks ib.:)

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I really wish I could grow a beard. Job doesn't allow it. There's not many things I hate more than shaving. Only 9 years till retirement, & then I never have to shave again!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Novembeard= everyone thinks they are a powerlifter for a month! Yeah it's cold, you're "bulking", you have a beard, maybe a shaved head (if your cool), and now you are fucking around in my squat rack.....see prostate cancer effects use all.

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
ive never tried to grow a beard out but i havnt shaved yet this month! what sucks is im older than i want to be and my face hair shows it! damn white sideburns! oh well its winter and im laying low!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
No shave November is big in these parts. I always have some scruff so I qualify for but I do keep it trim...don't want to scare my customers.

Hawk

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I let my shit go crazy from November to at least February. I'm talking grizzly adams.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I started the no shave thing, and unfortunately, so did my wife. So, on day 8 I gave it a trim, as did she. I can't have a wife that can't zip up her pants....