©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E /EQ

WarHammer

Sep 3, 2013
California
Hello, I'm 26 been lifting about 11 years. I'm 5'10 and 220lbs. I recently broke 2 bones in my leg and had to have a couple surgeries. The injury had restricted me from doing cardio and I have gained a bit of unwanted fat...not a lot but more than I want. For this reason I've decided to do a cycle of Test E/EQ with proper diet I hope to take advantage of their fat burning qualities...plus a little size wouldn't hurt.
I have a few questions. I want to run test e at 250 a week and EQ at 400 a week. Can I expect results with this dosage since it's my first cycle. I plan to run it about 16-20 weeks.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
#1. Your first post should be in the forum titled "Introductions". If you're interested in becoming a valued member of the community, that's where you start.

#2. The conventional wisdom is going to say that your first cycle should be Test only. There are several reasons for that. If you don't know what those reasons are you should probably do a lot more research before you consider doing your first cycle.

#3. Have you lined out a protocol for PCT yet? If you have, what is it? If not, you're definitely not ready for your first cycle.

#4. A lot of people will also suggest that at your age you should have no trouble losing a little extra weight with just a proper diet and some cardio, provided you've recovered from your injury enough to do cardio again. And if you haven't recovered enough to do cardio, you're not recovered enough to be on cycle.

#5. What do you consider to be a proper diet, and are you on it yet? Outline a full day of food on here broken down meal by meal, including portion sizes of everything consumed. A lot of guys here are very knowledgeable about diet and fat loss and can help you get that straightened out first. If the diet isn't right, the cycle probably won't do what you think it will anyway.

There's a lot more concerns, but we'll leave it there for the moment. The general culture here is that if you can come back and answer questions like those above in an intelligent, well thought out manner, then you might be ready for your first cycle and several guys will be more than happy to help you out with the details. If you can't/won't, then you're probably not ready and most likely not receive much help. The ball is in your court. Do the right thing Violator.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
#1. Your first post should be in the forum titled "Introductions". If you're interested in becoming a valued member of the community, that's where you start.

#2. The conventional wisdom is going to say that your first cycle should be Test only. There are several reasons for that. If you don't know what those reasons are you should probably do a lot more research before you consider doing your first cycle.

#3. Have you lined out a protocol for PCT yet? If you have, what is it? If not, you're definitely not ready for your first cycle.

#4. A lot of people will also suggest that at your age you should have no trouble losing a little extra weight with just a proper diet and some cardio, provided you've recovered from your injury enough to do cardio again. And if you haven't recovered enough to do cardio, you're not recovered enough to be on cycle.

#5. What do you consider to be a proper diet, and are you on it yet? Outline a full day of food on here broken down meal by meal, including portion sizes of everything consumed. A lot of guys here are very knowledgeable about diet and fat loss and can help you get that straightened out first. If the diet isn't right, the cycle probably won't do what you think it will anyway.

There's a lot more concerns, but we'll leave it there for the moment. The general culture here is that if you can come back and answer questions like those above in an intelligent, well thought out manner, then you might be ready for your first cycle and several guys will be more than happy to help you out with the details. If you can't/won't, then you're probably not ready and most likely not receive much help. The ball is in your court. Do the right thing Violator.

What he said ^

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
My 1st cycle was test only 400mg a week for 10 weeks... Get that down with a proper pct in place and then you can start adding different compounds.. I made incredible gains with that cycle. Make sure you have a good diet in place.. Body fat down to a minimum and you been in the gym for at least 6months. You have to be fit already everything in place b4 you start.. Welcome to the board and bump the above

LastChance

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
My first "cycle" was when I got put on trt. 100mg text cyp/week.

My diet was ok. My training was pretty good, but I couldn't do cardio because I had a broken ankle and surgery.

At that low dose I visibly leaned out in just 6 weeks. Just the test makes a huge difference.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Totally agree with Sully. And another reason to do a test only for your first cycle is because you can't be sure how your body will react to the different types of steroids. If you are taking two or three different things and you have some sort of reaction how will you know which one is the cause?

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Slate23 is right man, take it slow. definatly start with test only cycle. my first cycle was,
Test-C week 1-2 @ 200mg
week 3-4 @ 300mg
week 5-6 @ 400mg
week 7-8 @ 500mg.
it was just a 2 month cycle but i got great gains in strength and body composition. my second cycle was,
Test-C 500mg + EQ 600mg for 16 weeks.
so maybe consider something like that buddie. I love test + eq, and after a while if you need some more just add some orals.