©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Product Suggestions

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Hey Bro's. If any of you have any contacts at the UG's How about seeing if they are open to making a new "blend"? I'd like to see something like that Profina someone on here was talking about. Or perhaps instead of the short acting version something with like Tren Depot and Test Cyp. Just a thought. I bet it would be popular.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Hey Bro's. If any of you have any contacts at the UG's How about seeing if they are open to making a new "blend"? I'd like to see something like that Profina someone on here was talking about. Or perhaps instead of the short acting version something with like Tren Depot and Test Cyp. Just a thought. I bet it would be popular.

although there are ug labs making blends like you talk about, i dont think they are overly popular yet because it is hard to make a blend in dosages that everyone will want to use. it is a guessing game as to how much of each product to blend together to keep the populus happy and have it sell well.
it can also be trickier to make blends and have them stay in solution. the benzyl alcohol content can tend to be higher than normal and this will cause more injection site pain.

P

pincrusher

dont worry freejay, BD has been thinking about doing some blends and may yet start to produce some in the near future. ;)
blends do help cut down on volume of oil injected which is always a possitive :)