©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new member back in the game

bigmeat19

Nov 16, 2013
Just sayin hi to everyone here and to say a little about myself. Looks like a good site to be a member at . I have been training ever since high school and love it. I stopped training/dieting about 6 months for a few reasons. I am glad to be back in the gym feeling great. I have never competed before but right before I took time off I was training for a amateur competition but my goal is to get back to where I was about 6 months ago. My stats were 200lb 5'10" with little body fat 26yrs old .I have done a few cycles and peptides with great results. I belong to a few different boards and am happy with this one. I am more of a reader than poster I just feel like there's sooo much to learn and that a lot of my questions are here or on another board. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone and tell a little about myself. If you wanna kno anything else let me know.
Matt

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Welcome! Anasci himself is constantly loading the best info and motivational resources into the board. Great info and exp here. Laid back and friendly.
No key board gonna whip an ass attitudes here. We just don't do that .
Glad you are here and hoping you make this your home board. There are
some excellent people in here. Engage and enjoy and bring that training up a notch . Thanks, Turbobusa..

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Nice into brother. Very mature educated board here. Like I have said before, I would take the advise of any 5 of these guys than 500 from guys on another board that I dont trust.