©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

M1t

biggertime

Feb 17, 2005
Hello everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post. I have been looking for my first cycle for a while, and I just got my hands on some M1T. I wanted the real deal but couldn't get it. Therefore, I settled for this. I started taking it about two weeks ago, and I haven't really noticed anything just yet. I don't know if I'm not taking enough or if it just sucks. I'm taking 3 caps a day (15mg). If anyone has tried this stuff, please let me know if and how it works. Thank you.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
It was ok for me. I did it once in between cycles. The only setback to it is that it gave me alot of lethargic moments in the day. It worked well...ok for me. What's your stat's bro? And how long have you been lifting etc....because depending on that you came to the right place if you weren't able to find "the real deal". Check out the home page if you want to know what i'm talking about. And welcome to Anasci

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Oracle also wanted to know some other basic things big time like your age, weight, body fat, how long you've been lifting....this will help determine your possible next steps....right o-man?

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I still have 3 unopened bottles of M1T. Decided to wait till I got the real stuff. Kinda glad I waited, I have heard a lot of negative comments about horrible headaches and being so tired ya just want to drop. I guess I'll hold on to it when I go broke from the real stuff!

biggertime

Feb 17, 2005
I am 25 years old, and I have been working out off and on for 12 years (I keep stoping due to the lack of results). I am 6ft and 179lbs, 42inch chest with just under 15inch biceps(flexed). I am 16% body fat. I want to reach 200lbs and get back down to the 3% body fat I was at two years ago.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
M1T did work for me and most that I know. There is some lethargy but the gains are definetly noticeable.... really bad for your liver -- I had bloodwork done and my cholesterol levels were through the roof

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
I ended up buying M1T about a month ago. I thought i would try it regardless of what others had told me in a post similar to this one. :( I only took for a week and had lots of side effects. Extremely tired, and bloated. I decided to go with the real thing. My advice is, get to know some of the guys and they will help you along your journey in the world of bodybuilding. IMO just save your moeny and get the real gear. I start my first real cycle in a couple of weeks and I am already pumped. Oh...if your wondering, what kind of cycle to do...quoted from majority "test enanthate 500mg/per week, 12 week cycle" and make sure to have Nolvadex on hand for MAN BOOBIES. ewwww.LOL
:welcome:

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Yeah, overall I agree with stussy - M1T gives you sides and not as much of a performance/visual difference as the real thing....

Just make sure you read up as much as possible before starting AAS

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
bigtime said:
I am 25 years old, and I have been working out off and on for 12 years (I keep stoping due to the lack of results). I am 6ft and 179lbs, 42inch chest with just under 15inch biceps(flexed). I am 16% body fat. I want to reach 200lbs and get back down to the 3% body fat I was at two years ago.

You must eat , for me that has been the hardest part is getting 4000cals /per day .be shure you have your diet down before you start .