©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Deca Dick

RandomBear

Feb 27, 2013
When you get deca dick what does it actually affect? Is it like you have the sex drive but you just cant get an erection or is it like your sex drive is just totally non-existent?

Another side question, why do so many current IFBB pros use GH and Insulin? Is it like an essential thing for them to get super huge? (Not sure how true is this) Some pros back in the 90s like Kevin Levrone, Lee priest and Shawn Ray said that they have never used GH or Insulin in their life, just the usual AAS, and they turned out just as big if not bigger than current pros, so why are there so many people using GH and insulin even among the amateurs?

Last edited:

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
When you get deca dick what does it actually affect? Is it like you have the sex drive but you just cant get an erection or is it like your sex drive is just totally non-existent?

Another side question, why do so many current IFBB pros use GH and Insulin? Is it like an essential thing for them to get super huge? (Not sure how true is this) Some pros back in the 90s like Kevin Levrone, Lee priest and Shawn Ray said that they have never used GH or Insulin in their life, just the usual AAS, and they turned out just as big if not bigger than current pros, so why are there so many people using GH and insulin even among the amateurs?

No sex drive is deca dick. If you had it you could get an erection. As for pros in the 90's saying they didn't use it is probably alie. When the top pros were all of a sudden in the 270's at 4% bf insulin and gh were behind it.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Deca dick is a result of excessive prolactin buildup in the body. (Hyperprolactinemia)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperprolactinaemia

Prolactin is released normally following an orgasm/ejaculation and is responsible for the feeling of sexual satiety at that time.

Basically, you're in a constant "refractory period," the period which usually lasts only a short time after an orgasm in men.

And no, you typically can't get an erection, or you might, but then you lose it or it's too soft to get the job done.

It's a sad state of affairs.

I don't know shit about the rest of your question. :)

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Lee priest ?? Lol I read something where he said he used gh and also he said he liked cjc and ghrp while off

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Is Deca Dick just as common on NPP as it is on Deca? I would assume caber at .5mg E3D would take care of the prolactin sides so you should be good to go and not have any performance issues. Is this correct?

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
This was with deca as I never run npp for that long and never had any problems with it

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I used it last cycle at 400mg a week for 12 weeks, and never had any issues. I was using test enanthate, and masteron also, so maybe that helped me maintain my normal sex drive. I used caber for a short period of time late in the cycle when I felt I needed it. My next cycle I am going to run at 600mg probably, and am interested to see if the deca side effects show themselves.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've ran 2100mg of Deca with so sexual sides at all- all I took was 1.25mg Bromo ed and I was good. This was also ran with 400mg Tren as well

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA
I can definitely attest to this, without going into specifics lets just say I noticed a difference after I ran out of EQ and still had Deca to finish up (I frontloaded my EQ)

GBMax

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I never had Deca dick issues not that it doesn't exist.. I would add caber or up my estrogen control to an AI if not already done so.. Id play with the dosages of the Deca and AI to get your dick back.. Caber on hand is probably your best bet when running Deca

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
if I remember correctly, GH it's what AAS helps to increase. GH is created by pituitary gland and is the ultimate genetic trigger to creating muscle fiber. IGF1 does something with prolactin and or progesterone and keeps muscles growing faster (trenbolone).. I.e.: fast twitch fibers.

I know I'm not fully correct, and need to refresh my research, but if you Wikipedia and search profiles and think william Llewellyn.

I think the concept to incorporate it with AAS is to keep those levels steady or incresse them, because GH, IGF1 and T3/T4 will make you explode on its own.

I don't mean to give incorrect data, do I shouldn't post anything but I don't think I'm to far off.

Last edited:

t.c.jones

Feb 27, 2013

Depending on your source only a small amount of Caber is needed to lower prolactin levels. As for the pros back in that time period. Lol. They are lying. They are not going to let you know their secrets. IMO they lie so their competition wouldn't show them up.