©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Equipoise and Deca together?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Hey guys, quick question....
Has anyone used eq and deca together in one cycle. I know that are similar, yet different in the fact that eq doesn't raise prolactin levels, and deca doesn't raise estrogen levels. I have enough of both for my next cycle, but was wondering about the feasibility of running them together...along with my testosterone.

Thanks in advance for your input....

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
Hey guys, quick question....
Has anyone used eq and deca together in one cycle. I know that are similar, yet different in the fact that eq doesn't raise prolactin levels, and deca doesn't raise estrogen levels. I have enough of both for my next cycle, but was wondering about the feasibility of running them together...along with my testosterone.

Thanks in advance for your input....

I personally have not research this combo, but I have read at pm that this combo will increase Hemocrit significantly.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yes Chris due to eq being very similar to dbol plus excellent tendon repair that's a mighty fine combo young man. I'm a lower eq than deca person due to my young age so I do 400eq /600deca. Which is 2ml of each twice a week w/ deca300.. :)

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I hope also that I get as much joint relief this run as I did last. By the end of last cycle, I had absolutely no joint pain, which is unusual. It started back up 3 or 4 weeks after the end of the cycle. I am going to get my blood work done before and after. It will be interesting to see my hemocrit level differences.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
That's the exact cycle I'm on now but much higher.
This was supposed to be a bulker but turned into a cutting cycle.
dosages
2000 test
1000-equipose
1000-deca
Weeks 1-4 200 Anadrol
Orals go by blood work
Started at 5'4 240
Went to 260 by week 3,by the end if week 4 down to 235 pounds
I was still on drol when weight went down just diet is so strict ,I started losing bodyfat
I'm in week 6 I think,lol I'm 230 now
My strength is still really good but look flat outside the gym.
I'm in the weird transition of going flat before looking lean and veiny.
anyway so far the cycle is working well.
I'm surprised my strength is so good eating only 8 grams if carbs a day and between 360-500 grams of protein a day
Also taking 12.5mg exemestane a day and eca before workouts
Hope that helps .
Oh and I don't have a huge sex drive like you'd think on 2 grams test.
I have no problem performing but I'm not horny all day long ,only when my girlfriend initiates I want sex otherwise I just don't cAre.
Could be the high dose deca ,never went past 400mg
Eq I ran 2000mg with 2000 test once before and u was always briny from what I remember.
Good luck

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA
I just finished a blast of EQ and Deca and really enjoyed there effects when put together, I wouldn't call them synergistic but I love how I have increased strength and good joints from the Deca and the vascularity, hardness and fullness of EQ, effectively eliminating the bloat and water weight from Deca (If you use enough EQ lol )

GBMax

mike1107

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 25, 2004
I am not an EQ lover at all unless I ran it at high doses

Deca it's another story, I like it get some crazy size from it

Lots of people run EQ/deca together and seem to like it, never did myself but if I would I would use more EQ than deca

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am not an EQ lover at all unless I ran it at high doses

Deca it's another story, I like it get some crazy size from it

Lots of people run EQ/deca together and seem to like it, never did myself but if I would I would use more EQ than deca

I am the same as you with deca and eq. I seem to respond better to deca than equipoise, although I bloat more with deca.