©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Hey everybody

Gsxr_Beast

Jun 1, 2013
Hey brothers, been a member here for a while but haven't properly introduced myself. I am on trt trough my doctor due to low test levels before ever cycling. I have ran a few cycles. My stats are currently 5'11" 170. I was 200 with low body fat 6 months ago but stopped training due to a shoulder injury. I can't stand not lifting and am finally feeling good enough to start lifting again and have been getting back into the game. Lifting is my life and I keep my diet on point. I've learned so much from this board and would like to thank all of the contributing members for the wealth of info. I've been mostly hanging out and reading all of your posts and articles trying to absorb as much info as possible. There truly is a lot of good info on this site and every question I've had this far I've found the answers to by searching. I'm going to try to be a more active member and look forward to getting to know all of you. I know long read sorry. But hello to everyone any questions about me are welcome.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well you got in good with me from the get-go. Your screen name provided
some clout right away. You can figure out quickly I love my zooks too by my s/n. Welcome, have fun. I am waiting for gen3 busa to do another turbo.
Sold my gen one turbo a little while back and am trying to get flexible enough to kick myself in the ass repeatedly.... Lol Welcome....

Gsxr_Beast

Jun 1, 2013
Thanks for all the welcomes.

Turbo that's awesome I can't even imagine the power on a turboed busa.
I love Suzuki's I'm on my third one currently with a black 2011 750. I love the 750's perfect combo of handling and power for me.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Thanks for all the welcomes.

Turbo that's awesome I can't even imagine the power on a turboed busa.
I love Suzuki's I'm on my third one currently with a black 2011 750. I love the 750's perfect combo of handling and power for me.

Very cool my new training partner runs a black and silver 750 with 60hp wet ... TTTTTTT

Gsxr_Beast

Jun 1, 2013
Thanks for the warm welcome brothers. My shoulder is doing much better. It's not 100% but I'm lifting light and easing my way back into it. It seems to be helping it probably from stretching it out.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey brothers, been a member here for a while but haven't properly introduced myself. I am on trt trough my doctor due to low test levels before ever cycling. I have ran a few cycles. My stats are currently 5'11" 170. I was 200 with low body fat 6 months ago but stopped training due to a shoulder injury. I can't stand not lifting and am finally feeling good enough to start lifting again and have been getting back into the game. Lifting is my life and I keep my diet on point. I've learned so much from this board and would like to thank all of the contributing members for the wealth of info. I've been mostly hanging out and reading all of your posts and articles trying to absorb as much info as possible. There truly is a lot of good info on this site and every question I've had this far I've found the answers to by searching. I'm going to try to be a more active member and look forward to getting to know all of you. I know long read sorry. But hello to everyone any questions about me are welcome.

Nice post and great to have you with us at ANASCI!