©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Npp

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
I recieved an email from a research chem place that recently merged with another and have some stellar deals on the chems. I was hoping to get on it before there all sold out.... with a cycle of npp what do you guys all have on hand? I have a adex, some exemestane and clomid but do I what do you guys have for in case you get some signs of gyno while on cycle?

Wouldnt have a problem doing this research on my own but would like help so I can figure it out before there sold out

Thanks!

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
would you prefer caber tho? Like yes saving some cash would be nice but in the end my health is much more important then money. Thank you for reply

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Both work so it comes down to prefrence. I like prami plus its half life is only 8 hrs as opposed to cabers 60- 70 so if sides are bad they dont last to long. I am a bit of a minimalist so I seldom get sides like many and dont forget to taper.

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
I am honestly so fuckin confused for what to run during the cycle, going to be 600 mg test p and 400 mg npp per week. I have buddies who have "been running gear for years" who say just take some letro and itll all be good (gyno) but all I read is that the letre helps with estrogen related gyno but if your progesterone or prolactin gets to high letro would do a damn thing? Please if you dont mind give me some pointers here.

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
ok but since i have arimidex on hand wouldnt that take care of the estro just like letro would?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
ok but since i have arimidex on hand wouldnt that take care of the estro just like letro would?

Yes, Arimidex, letro or exemestane would all handle the estrogenic sides. To combat the prolactin sides you need caber or prami ( just rephrasing Magnus). There is also something knows as prolactin related gyno, so just because estrogen is under control doesn't mean you can't get gyno

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
That's what I was thinking but wasn't sure. My arimidex will take care of the estrogen related gyno just like the letro would correct? But for the prolactin related gyno you need products like caber or prami correct?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
That's what I was thinking but wasn't sure. My arimidex will take care of the estrogen related gyno just like the letro would correct? But for the prolactin related gyno you need products like caber or prami correct?

A) correct on the adex

B) correct on also needing caber or prami. I'm on NPP now and using caber. Fucking love that shit!

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
What is your cycle looking like? How many Mgs
For how many weeks! Really excited to get
This one going. Where you grab your caber from? PM if you don't mind please

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
If I could use prami I would because of cost and it does it's prolactin controll job very well. However I never don't feel like I have a nasty flu on prami. Some are just fine with prami but I can not use . So Caber /dost is my choice and I really like it. Thanks, T.............

Thunder46

AnaSCI VET
Dec 14, 2012
Shadow lands
I'm one of the lucky ones I have never had to use prami or caber, and I am running npp right now and just finished some of the most potent tren I ever had

mjackson15

Apr 17, 2013
If I could use prami I would because of cost and it does it's prolactin controll job very well. However I never don't feel like I have a nasty flu on prami. Some are just fine with prami but I can not use . So Caber /dost is my choice and I really like it. Thanks, T.............

So I cant just use caber in place of prami? I need dostinex also?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
No such thing as prolactin gyno. You need high estrogen and progesterone (mainly progestin) with prolactin to get it, (you also need to be ron with abnormal receptors.). Controlled estrogen will keep gyno away. Keep these drugs if you get a limp dick or other prolactin sides, like you lactate. You can lactate and not develop gyno. They can swell but it's not the same as gyno, swelling and itching is NOT the same as hard fibrous tissue development, but can be a warning sign . You already have some ducts from birth since we start gestation as female. If taking other stuff helps you sleep better at night then do it. Run test higher than the npp and control estrogen.

Just make sure your products aren't bunk. Bunk research chems help bro science gain validity. This is why you need to get blood levels checked. I think it's odd that people are so worried about the prolactin boogey-man but no one seems to give 2 shits about there prostate or blood pressure on cycle.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
No such thing as prolactin gyno. You need high estrogen and progesterone (mainly progestin) with prolactin to get it, (you also need to be ron with abnormal receptors.). Controlled estrogen will keep gyno away. Keep these drugs if you get a limp dick or other prolactin sides, like you lactate. You can lactate and not develop gyno. They can swell but it's not the same as gyno, swelling and itching is NOT the same as hard fibrous tissue development, but can be a warning sign . You already have some ducts from birth since we start gestation as female. If taking other stuff helps you sleep better at night then do it. Run test higher than the npp and control estrogen.

Just make sure your products aren't bunk. Bunk research chems help bro science gain validity. This is why you need to get blood levels checked. I think it's odd that people are so worried about the prolactin boogey-man but no one seems to give 2 shits about there prostate or blood pressure on cycle.

Yes, my bad... Puffy nipples from excess prolactin is not gyno it just gives that same visual effect.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Yes, my bad... Puffy nipples from excess prolactin is not gyno it just gives that same visual effect.

My bad, wasn't trying to sound like I was correcting anyone. That was not my intent big guy.

I will say alot of guys doin their first cycles tend to be really really anal about gyno. I often tell guys this story:

Me: "So you think you have gyno?"

Guy" Yeah, the area around my nipples hurt, and it hurts when I touch it."

Me:"When did it start?"

Guy:"I was checking to see if I had any growth and after a few days it started!"

Me: "When did you start your cycle?"

Guy:" About 4 days ago, just test, and I'm running an AI."

Me:" Show me how you checked?"

Guy: Presses HARD ASS FUCK on his chest.

Me: SMACK! "Stop poking your chest your making it sore!!"

:D

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I'm like Thunder never an issue, I agree with Magnus as caber is so tiring to the body I couldn't function and the half life sucks terrible. Prami way easier at lesser dose and cheaper and is out If you have bad sides from it..

I'm with psyche . Quit worrying about itchy tits and brohann says he uses this to combat that.
Did the pros from 1960-1990 use caber or prami and still survive? Hell yes and look way harder and developed than today's yoked fellas IMO .
Thks psyche for explaining sir..ib

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Psyche, I know you weren't trying to put yourself above anyone. I was simply acknowledging that.

Anyway, good post, back to topic....

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I like Aromasin and Cabergoline. If I still have issues, I like adding in Toremifene.