©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

dht cream?

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Im sure everyone has heard it before but is this true. Theres this dude saying he rubs this cream on his schlong dong and it made it bigger.just curious lol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
There's also a guy on tv saying u can take a pill and make ur junk bigger. Another says u can put it in a vacuum tube & make it bigger. And a guy on the internet says if u repeatedly pull on it very forcefully 2-3 times daily it'll get huge. I can't vouch for 1 or 2, but I've been trying the 3rd method for the last 19 years, and it doesn't work. However, it does feel great and makes a big mess.

Quit being insecure about the size of ur cock. Someone is always gonna tell u it's not big enough, and then try to sell u something to "fix the problem". The right attitude and a good personality will go further toward impressing a chick and getting her off than a big dick will. Learn to love your dick just the way it is, cuz it'll NEVER be any bigger than it is now.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Hahah whoa wait a min I wouldnt jump to conclusions and say im insecure about the size of my dick if I was that concerned about it I would get the surgery done.i know for a fact that works one of my friends had it done. And im married I could give a shit less hahhahaha.i was thinking of the marketing standpoint. If it somewhat worked it would be good for someone to carry,

sodzl

May 10, 2013
There was a big thread on PM, if i remember correctly it was used on post op trannies. It also works on regular males but i think people were concerned about prostate issues.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Josh, I know I said you, but i meant it in a broader, more general context. Instead of "you" I should have said "men/guys". We're all, as a sex, far too concerned with the size of our junk. And as a consequence, there are any number of hucksters in the world that are more than happy to use our insecurities against us to make a big profit for themselves.

A man's measure is not the number of inches in his pants, rather it is the sum of his actions over the course of his lifetime.

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
Its all good bro...I know u mean good..just saying....and its true what u said too guys r worried about size when girls really dont care ...lol its also a good opportunity to make a profit

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well you guys are looking at things sensibly. However a dick can be enlarged .
From what I understand though it's a shit load of time and effort to
produce any substantial gains . One of you mentioned woman don't care
about size. That is partially true. There are some women that are always in search of the next pringle can and there those that could care less.
I think the main thing is most women would not care for an abnormally small
one. Not sure why I commented on this., My angry inch is easy to fill .
Like a light switch ---snick-- it's up!!Too bad i'm the only one that can tell. lol lol
T

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
It doesn't work but even if it did it's not going to turn your 4" cock into a 7.5" long beer can. I think some of that stretching stuff works but only for flacid size and only because it builds up scar tissue in your dilz.

Andractim is great for gyno or as an ancillary to a cycle.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
It doesn't work but even if it did it's not going to turn your 4" cock into a 7.5" long beer can. I think some of that stretching stuff works but only for flacid size and only because it builds up scar tissue in your dilz.

Andractim is great for gyno or as an ancillary to a cycle.

Sorry, but you're wrong. There are several websites dedicated to Penis Enlargement. A doctor was even trying to patent a process using injections.

Last edited:

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I know there are dudes that like to inject saline into their genitals. I would not want injection of anything on my penis. Maybe some of these methods work I don't know. It'd be interesting to see what people are trying to do their midget cocks, though

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sodl is correct. It's a complicated system of excersies stretching and chemical
use that does work. Looks like it would take a lot of dedication.
T

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I know there are dudes that like to inject saline into their genitals. I would not want injection of anything on my penis. Maybe some of these methods work I don't know. It'd be interesting to see what people are trying to do their midget cocks, though

Same here, so many things could go wrong. Hell no!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I hang the 16oz jar a dht off my switch thru a hole cut into my fubu jeans when I go out and dance.. When nite ends the jars dragging on the floor like a dam anchor but my switch is a baby cobra..
How did I miss this thread.. LoL..

I did too much Caverjet once in Vegas. Longgg nite ..

Last edited:

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
I hang the 16oz jar a dht off my switch thru a hole cut into my fubu jeans when I go out and dance.. When nite ends the jars dragging on the floor like a dam anchor but my switch is a baby cobra..
How did I miss this thread.. LoL..

I did too much Caverjet once in Vegas. Longgg nite ..

I dont know how u missed this post either hahaha I figured ud be the first to write something