©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Monsterettys = Bad Ass Women

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
You guys Better step up the iron poundage cause these bad add cool Monsterettys will kick your ass!!! They rock!

MONSTERETTES- Powerlifting women of MONSTER GARAGE GYM - YouTube

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
i`m deciding which one of them will be my new girlfriend :)

I have a rule cant date a chick that could in all likelyhood beat my ass and or lift more than me...call me a pig but I like to be the dude lol....

In all seriousness cool post IB love it when a womans not afraid to push some big weight much respect.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The tiny little chick in blue at minute 5:00 was seriously impressive. She doesn't look like she could weigh more than 90 pounds. She had more belt hanging off the side than she did wrapped around her waist. And by my count was squatting well over twice her body weight. That little one gets much respect from me.

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
3 plates is pretty good. There were some deadlifts in there that most dudes couldn't pull.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
Great video. I wish I worked out at a gym where everyone shouted encouragement at me when I was going heavy.

Strunk

NPC Judge / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2013
Pretty cool video. Its impressive to see the females move the heavy weight.
One female bodybuilder I once worked with flew into town for a few days to go over her upcoming prep. She hadn't touched a weight in four months (I know this was true). She wanted to go to the gym and train legs for some reason. I'd heard she was crazy strong in the gym. I thought there's no way I can let her show me up especially since she's not trained in so long. Well...she handed me my ass.LOL She ended up doing 405 for 10 reps in the squat...rock bottom and no support at all but a belt.LOL Later on in her prep I saw her do 315 for 15 reps on deadlifts with a belt on.
Another female bodybuilder held a world record in the bench press in a totally raw meet. She was in the 148 lb class and benched 275.5 with a pause.