©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your first pin experience !!

2000ib

Jun 17, 2013
After reading all the posts about bros experience with their first pin I thought this thread might be pretty interesting and nostalgic. I will go first to get this started.
I started training in the mid 80s and trained natural for about 10 years. I read a lot as well to include the " Underground Steroid Handbook". I studied that little book like crazy !! ( a book called " Brawn " for hard gainers was also a favorite ). A friend was running gear but he could only get oils but I was scared to death to pin. I used to go over his apartment all the time to hang out because he always had strippers hanging out at his place partying. He had pins, still in the package, laying around all over the place. Well one night after feeling extra good and confident I grabbed a pin, walked into the bathroom, took the pin out of the pack and stuck my glute, high and to the outside just like the steroid guru told me to do in his book. It was painless. I was amazed at how easy it was to pin myself. I was disappointed that I hadn't pinned much sooner so I could have been making all kinds a gaaaainsssss. I walked out of that apartment that night with my first cycle and pins. Loved that first cycle experience !!

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
reaching around to do a glute shot, hand was shaking, sweat was pouring off of me.. I was latterly shaking as I was injecting..

joshck

Banned
Aug 5, 2013
My first shot was given to me by my step mom. As she pulled it out I saw a 3 foot stream of blood shoot out lol after that I was fuck this im doing this myself for now on. And I havent let anyone else give me a shot since hahaha

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
yup, i remember my first cycle was in the 80s and i was pinning with 18's. what a drag that was.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
My buddy pinned my delt the first time. The first time I pinned myself was nerve racking. It's funny. Now I can pin in the dark in the middle of the night while the family is asleep.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
My buddy pinned my delt the first time. The first time I pinned myself was nerve racking. It's funny. Now I can pin in the dark in the middle of the night while the family is asleep.

Doesn't that make aspirating hard to see? You must have a little light right ;)

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
First time I pinned years ago, I was very nervous. Finally worked up my nerve and made the jab in my right glute. Didn't feel anything so I thought it didn't go in. So I did it again. Same thing then one more time and I thought damn! What is the problem? I looked around at my butt and I could see I had pinned myself 3 times. lol Got way easier after that.

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
Bass is right on about the sweating and shaking, lol. My 1st Test only cycle was 3 years ago. I did all my shots VG. Obviously something was amiss since I would limp around pretty bad the next day. I think I was using harpoons. These days the wife pins the glutes and I'll hit the other sites.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Somewhere in the 1980s, I did my first shot of testosterone propionate. Those days you could get all the test you want from the vet supply catalogs. Anyways, I pinned that prop in my left delt with a slin pin. No pain, no problems. I was raised on a farm, so giving injections was not an ususual thing to do.

Off track, but I laugh as I remember us giving hogs injections with a huge, stainless steel muti-dose gun and a huge needle, must have been 14 ga or something like that. We vaccinate like 50 at a time with the same needle and a piece of chalk to mark em as we injected em.

Vidocq

Oct 26, 2012
I had 175mg of IP's prop/tren mix in a barrel with a 23g pin. I was in my fraternity house bathroom, completely naked and sweating like I'd just done 2hrs of cardio on the stairs lol. Sat on the sink area, and it seriously took me 45min to stick it. Everytime it touched my skin, I'd freak out and walk around and wipe the sweat off me with a towel. To this day, I have to look away while the needle is actually going in...

BIG D

AnaSCI VET
Apr 23, 2013
ah first pin. i wouldnt call it nostalgic tho, more like a monstrosity lol! anywho i was "planning'' on doing a guad shot, but after staring at my leg for 20 minutes i had my gf at the time just pin my right azz cheek:D

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Somewhere in the 1980s, I did my first shot of testosterone propionate. Those days you could get all the test you want from the vet supply catalogs. Anyways, I pinned that prop in my left delt with a slin pin. No pain, no problems. I was raised on a farm, so giving injections was not an ususual thing to do.

Off track, but I laugh as I remember us giving hogs injections with a huge, stainless steel muti-dose gun and a huge needle, must have been 14 ga or something like that. We vaccinate like 50 at a time with the same needle and a piece of chalk to mark em as we injected em.

LMAO this reminds me of basic training they hearded us thru like cattle giving us all our shots with the air gun right in the delt (high pressure spreads the pores and injects the vaccine) the guys that flinched got cut pretty bad bleeding all over the place couple of guys were actually crying drill instructors had a fucking hay day with those guys so funny to watch!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
LMAO this reminds me of basic training they hearded us thru like cattle giving us all our shots with the air gun right in the delt (high pressure spreads the pores and injects the vaccine) the guys that flinched got cut pretty bad bleeding all over the place couple of guys were actually crying drill instructors had a fucking hay day with those guys so funny to watch!

Yeah, I had the misfortune of going through that damn shot line at basic training also. There was one medic on each side. We stepped forward and bam, both delts at once..everytime we took a step forward another bam. We had guys bleeding all over their arms, guys passed out, etc. It was memorable for sure. I heard they stopped with the cattle guns because it was deemed inhumane..

Last edited: