©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Low Neutrophils and High Lymphs on bloodwork

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Anybody ever had low neutrophils and high lymphs on their bloodwork?

I had it in August bloodwork then did bloods again in October and was fine then did bloods again in November and theyre outta whack again.

Thoughts?

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
I have never had this issue. I was doing some research on this though. It sounds pretty serious. Go see a doc, AM.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Heres the numbers:

08/02/13
Neutrophils: 34 Range 40-74 (low)
Lymphs: 53 Range 14-46 (high)

10/15/13
Neutros: 44 Range 40-74 (normal)
Lymphs: 41 Range 14-46 (normal

11/20/13
Neutros: 37 Range 40-74 (low)
Lymphs: 52 Range 14-46 (high)

P.S. I do have a cold/sore throat going right now.

Last edited:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Send like enough data points to compare your supps log to your blood work results to look for correlations.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013

Easily confused, I guess.

Idk why you have a fucking problem with me, but get over it cause I'm not going away. And I won't even hijack your thread. Just trying to be helpful.

To clarify my response:

You have 3 sets of bloodwork results from 3 different times. I submit there is a chance that AAS or ancillaries may be affecting your numbers. Compare what you were taking at the different times with the different results you got, and see if you can make any connections.

Would be nice for you if you could find correlations and be able to manage the results accordingly, or to know for sure that there isn't a correlation.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
What were u taking and how long were you on for.. am i suppose to guess ?.pregnant? Lol ..

Your numbers are not so outa wack that u need Dr Kavorkian.. relax and let the claw take hold..

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Easily confused, I guess.

Idk why you have a fucking problem with me, but get over it cause I'm not going away. And I won't even hijack your thread. Just trying to be helpful.

To clarify my response:

You have 3 sets of bloodwork results from 3 different times. I submit there is a chance that AAS or ancillaries may be affecting your numbers. Compare what you were taking at the different times with the different results you got, and see if you can make any connections.

Would be nice for you if you could find correlations and be able to manage the results accordingly, or to know for sure that there isn't a correlation.

I dont have a problem with you bro. I enjoy your posts. Did I offend you previously? If so, my apologies and heres an internet handjob just for you so that youll love me again. :love1::love1::love1::D

What were u taking and how long were you on for.. am i suppose to guess ?.pregnant? Lol ..

Your numbers are not so outa wack that u need Dr Kavorkian.. relax and let the claw take hold..

First bloods was on deca and test

Second was off

and Third was off.

(The claw…….LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I can see someones gonna milk this thread till the claw gives up..

Ok great test / deca.. was this a full term pregnancy of 9 months, 12 weeks, 16 weeks or do i just spin the wheel of fortune to guess?
And how much milk did u suck per week? 500mg t / 300d?

Sore throat must be from _ _ _ _. Its musta been spicy.

Its going to all be fine..stay away from labs..plus are you still eating jars of niacin? Do u lift?. LoL..

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I can see someones gonna milk this thread till the claw gives up..

Ok great test / deca.. was this a full term pregnancy of 9 months, 12 weeks, 16 weeks or do i just spin the wheel of fortune to guess?
And how much milk did u suck per week? 500mg t / 300d?

Sore throat must be from _ _ _ _. Its musta been spicy.

Its going to all be fine..stay away from labs..plus are you still eating jars of niacin? Do u lift?. LoL..

Yes I'm still blasting niacin.

The test deca was for 3 weeks post knee surgery to aid healing. Its was 400 test 400 deca I believe.
And yes I lift. Lol!

P.S. Yes it was spicy. :D

P.S.S. Tripletotal.......are we buds again?

Last edited:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Yes I'm still blasting niacin.

The test deca was for 3 weeks post knee surgery to aid healing. Its was 400 test 400 deca I believe.
And yes I lift. Lol!

P.S. Yes it was spicy. :D

P.S.S. Tripletotal.......are we buds again?

Definitely. :)

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Was just reading some Meta study about hypertrophy through muscle damage being likened to the inflammatory response to infection, a process which includes both neutrophils and lymphocytes.

I've attached a screen shot from the PDF if you want to read about it. First full paragraph of the second column. My neutrophils are right in range but lymphocytes slightly low. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. :)

8y9e4a4y.jpg

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nice triple.. Good read but it doesn't pertain to AM he doesnt hypertrophy anything but his keyboard fingers..
AM grab your self a juicer, juice everymorning carrot, celery, and beet into 8 oz cup..antihypertensive and liver assist like a dream.. ( serious) ..
Love Ib .. I'll take the Hj at noon ..

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Heres the numbers:

08/02/13
Neutrophils: 34 Range 40-74 (low)
Lymphs: 53 Range 14-46 (high)

10/15/13
Neutros: 44 Range 40-74 (normal)
Lymphs: 41 Range 14-46 (normal

11/20/13
Neutros: 37 Range 40-74 (low)
Lymphs: 52 Range 14-46 (high)

P.S. I do have a cold/sore throat going right now.

Here we go again

01/29/14
Neutros: 35
Lymphs: 48