©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Low Neutrophils and High Lymphs on bloodwork

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I looked at your numbers and the lows/highs are really not that far out of range. I go to an oncologist ( cancer ) every 4 months with blood work done, I schedual my cycles around these as well. my numbers come back fine Thank god. my point is your numbers are very close to normal, it sounds like its just YOUR body. FYI, i had a Carcinoid tumor in my Appendix which is common in Nordic people. I am Swedish/German decent.

IM not a DR. but i do blood work constantly I am some what familiar with the #'s game.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I looked at your numbers and the lows/highs are really not that far out of range. I go to an oncologist ( cancer ) every 4 months with blood work done, I schedual my cycles around these as well. my numbers come back fine Thank god. my point is your numbers are very close to normal, it sounds like its just YOUR body. FYI, i had a Carcinoid tumor in my Appendix which is common in Nordic people. I am Swedish/German decent.

IM not a DR. but i do blood work constantly I am some what familiar with the #'s game.

I get bloods regular too and this started right around time i started niacin.