©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primo hunger or I've got EQ

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
Anyone get really hungry off primo?
I'm only on week 3 but really have noticed a serious increase in hunger...maybe just pyschological (?) Or I've got EQ???

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I'm in agreement with these guys. I have run 600mg primo for months and never had any noticeable increase in hunger. Now, Eq makes me remarkably hungry at the same dose. Not saying it isn't primo, but it would make me wonder. Have you run eq in the past, to give it a baseline to compare to? One thing I did notice on primo, that I have never noticed on eq, is that my hair seemed to stop growing and my prostate started bothering me.

Last edited:

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Bump the EQ made me crazy hungry anxiety really bad and high blood pressure to sum it all up

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I have to agree with the others.....though if I am cutting w/ reduced calories, i'm always hungry regardless.

Sounds like it may have been the ol' Eq in place of Primo deal:(

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
the ol' EQ for Primo switcharoo....afraid of that.
I ran EQ a long time ago but dropped it due to BP issues...but I didn't notice the hunger kick in so quickly...its been 3 weeks...
Well....sheeeit

sh00t

Apr 1, 2013
I think I'm gonna buy one of those labmax test kit things & go from there.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Anyone get really hungry off primo?
I'm only on week 3 but really have noticed a serious increase in hunger...maybe just pyschological (?) Or I've got EQ???

Some people get increases in hunger from other AAS than EQ so it is possible with PRIMO.

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
Now days its hard to get legit Primo. But primo supposed to give pain after injecting. Any pain at all ??

I have never cycled with Primo so i not know guys. Just saying

Thanks!!