©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Building a Bigger Bantam

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Just wanted to update some pics... I'm up about 6 lbs in the past month but still quite lean. Training has been going great and planning on hitting the stage in June

Last edited:

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Damn that looks good bro really lean.. Still got over 6months your going to look great

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Looking great as usual, AA. Your hard work is definitely paying off.

Looking good bro

Looking great brother.

Damn that looks good bro really lean.. Still got over 6months your going to look great

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. I'm actually going to work with a friend who is high level competitor over the next couple of months. He used to train with a few pros and knows his shit inside and out. I have a great feeling for 2014

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
Looking good you have put on some good quality mass and still to remain lean.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Atom you look fantastic. Looks like your 6 lbs was all muscle. And your conditioning is crazy. I see guys on stage with far less conditioning than you have now. Great job brotha!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
shredded ! ! cant imagine after u add on the tanned:headbang:

Haha! Well that will come... I still 20+ weeks to prep. You ain't seen lean yet ;)

Looking good you have put on some good quality mass and still to remain lean.

Thanks z

Atom you look fantastic. Looks like your 6 lbs was all muscle. And your conditioning is crazy. I see guys on stage with far less conditioning than you have now. Great job brotha!

Thank you Magnus. I've been putting in the work and I am glad people with keen eye notice. I can't lie though, taIPan's NPP has played a role for me haha. Never used it before and my body is responding very good to it. That might be my new bread and butter :headbang:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Glad you like npp. Throw in test and tren and you have the "trifecta" of a lean mass cycle. Careful though, you wont be a bantam much longer!

Well of course I am on test too, c'mon lol

I have a script for that 😊

The plan is to run NPP for another 4 weeks then run EQ for 6 weeks then add tren to the EQ for 6 weeks and continue the EQ for another 4 weeks with Mast added in.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Of course test is a given. Looks like a great run. Cant wait to see your results. That eq is going to make you look like a road map! How did you like your msten run?

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Of course test is a given. Looks like a great run. Cant wait to see your results. That eq is going to make you look like a road map! How did you like your msten run?

The msten was great. More noticeable in the strength department but I actually had to cut it short because of the back pumps. I couldn't squat or do bent rows lol And the worst or should I say funniest was one day in with my girl and she we're doing our thing I simply couldn't move. Like I was stuck because my back was so pumped. I asked her to roll me over haha

I have always had trouble with orals but for strength that is legit.