©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gg

beatlejuice

Sep 11, 2013
Hey guys hope you all are doing great and getting ready to eat lots of food, I have my own turkey not sharing lol.
So I'm still fairly new on here just wanted to give an update on my "progression season" I call it progression cause that's what we do we progress. I've been using same products that I used during my prep and I have to say WOW!!!! Super impressed with results I'm sitting at 232 and I'm the leanest I've ever been at this weight. GG by fat is the best "products" I've used and I'm extremely happy with my progress. If you have experienced great results off GG let's hear it. Thanks guys have a great day.

beatlejuice

Sep 11, 2013
Glad to be apart of this group. I'm trying to be more consistent on posting in here. Update on offseason hit 235 still fairly lean with abs even at night lol. Deff loving the effects of GG

beatlejuice

Sep 11, 2013
GG is still giving me quality gains. I'm up to 242 and still have abs and fairly lean. 2014 is going to be a great year with GG leading the way for me. Hope you guys are getting same results as I am. Thanks all of you for your support.