©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle for 2014

yuris

May 17, 2011
Hi, im considering making this cycle in 2014, give your opinion

1-12 week: bold 600mg
1-14 week: Test-E 500mg
1-6 Week: Dbol 30mg or Tbol 40mg

TPC:
16-20 Week: 100/100/50/50 Clomid
16-20 Week: 40/30/20/20 Nolva

A few questions, is the orals a good choice in this cycle? The goal would be gain strength and solid look. Dbol is known for rapid strength gain, so I'm considering using, but in low dosage to avoid bloat. Never used it.
Tbol almost the same think but doesn't bloat, already used, it's great. But I'm curious with the Dbol.

I never used this kind of dosages for this long, so i'm thinking if i should add letrozole 1,25mg ED during the cycle to avoid gyno.

I never had this side affect before, but then again i never used for this long test.e . my max was always 10week.

Regards.

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
For me my gains stall around week 6-8 so i not see the point in doing long cycles. I not saying that it's wrong to do a 12-14 weeks cycle but it's not for me. Have been using eq in the past and will not use it again.

Dbol will add some bloat yes but to prevent that you can use a AI. 1,25 letro ed sounds like overkill to me. Are you prone to gyno ??

If you want to gain and lean out at the same time would i add tbol instead of dbol because of the bloat. Eq may convert in to estrogen but are not likely to do so in most users.

I know many guys add a AI from the start of the cycle even if they not need it. So to know your body and how you react to different esters and compounds will be a + i think most users over react when it comes to the use of AI's

yuris

May 17, 2011
I never had any gyno, but i never used for this long. I only did 10week most.
I get gains before the 4 week, and i keep gaining trought the cycle.
You think 30gr of dbol will bloat? I'm very curious never used dbol.
I like tbol already use it, never had side affects.

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
I never had any gyno, but i never used for this long. I only did 10week most.
I get gains before the 4 week, and i keep gaining trought the cycle.
You think 30gr of dbol will bloat? I'm very curious never used dbol.
I like tbol already use it, never had side affects.

Yes dbol at 30 mg will retain water.

yuris

May 17, 2011
Ok i will use tbol instead of dbol. Anyone ever used both? Any diference in streght gains? Just curious.

So you say use aromasin EOD during the entire cycle? And stop when i start the pct.

What about liver protection?

In my past cycles never had side affects, libido affected yes but not for long, but never gyno, acne, agression, baldeness, oil skin.

Keeping in mind how my body reacted in the pass, im not sure if i should use aromasin, or. liver protection. Keep in hand, yes, just in case, but using at the begining not sure

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
Ok i will use tbol instead of dbol. Anyone ever used both? Any diference in streght gains? Just curious.

So you say use aromasin EOD during the entire cycle? And stop when i start the pct.

In my past cycles never had side affects, libido affected yes but not for long, but never gyno, acne, agression, baldeness, oil skin.

Keeping in mind how my body reacted in the pass, im not sure if i should use aromasin, or. liver protection. Keep in hand, yes, just in case, but using at the begining not sure

Dbol blows tbol away as far as strength gains.....not even close.

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013

Dbol blows tbol away as far as strength gains.....not even close. And aromasin is used ed, adex is used eod. Looks like you've got a little more reading to do.....but you're getting there.

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013

Dbol blows tbol away as far as strength gains.....not even close. And aromasin is used ed, adex is used eod. Looks like you've got a little more reading to do.....but you're getting there.

yuris

May 17, 2011
Ups it was suppost to be ED instead of EOD. Lol sorry about that.
I guess i will give dbol a go, im really curious about it.
Some people say that didnt notice much diference between tbol and dbol, others say there is alot of diference, i will try and get a conclusion.

But having what i said before, should i take ED, or just have in hand and if i start to get side affects then start with aromasin or letrozole

yuris

May 17, 2011
Cycle Update

1-15wk Bold 600mg
1-15wk Test-E 500mg
1-4wk - Dbol 30mg ED
1-15wk - Arimidex 0,5mg EOD

TPC
17-21wk Clomid 100/100/50/50 ED
17-21wk Nolva 40/30/20/20

I guess this cycle will give nice solid gains