AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Closed Thread

Merry christmas
Old
  (#1)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned

Merry christmas - 11-28-2013, 09:10 PM

Last edited by JUSTBASSIN; 12-01-2013 at 01:04 PM.

Old
  (#2)
lycan Venom
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

11-29-2013, 07:04 AM

oh you got me a present, thanks buddy.

Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.

Old
  (#3)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned

11-29-2013, 09:53 AM

LOL, sure take your pick. lol lol

Old
  (#4)
Alinshop

11-30-2013, 11:23 PM

Are you a rep for all these companies you post pics of? Just curious.

Old
  (#5)
lycan Venom
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

12-01-2013, 12:03 AM

are you Serious?

Use code LycanVenom to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.

Lol
Old
  (#6)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned

Lol - 12-01-2013, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycan Venom View Post
are you Serious?
No it's not mine, but if it was and I knew you I would. If you can work on getting a script from a doctor. Then you can have it, then it would be yours. No money needed just a hand out to good bros. But no it's not available to me.

No sir I'm not
Old
  (#7)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned

No sir I'm not - 12-01-2013, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinshop View Post
Are you a rep for all these companies you post pics of? Just curious.
Not a seller, I legally get my own gear. I don't understand, lol. I'm just simply putting pictures on this board because I figured members would want to see and know about different things on the black market. I would take offense to anyone asking me to distribute these items. That would make me a dealer. I don't knock sources because I believe it should be legal. These fat punks who are law makers screw us up. But yet we have congressmen buying cocaine, getting 1 year probation and 250.00 fine and still hold his seat in congress. I'm not one of those punks. I never been on a board and work crazy hours each week, in my field I never know when I will be working until days end. I had to go through the low T loop hold so I can be stress free at my job. No I'm not a source thread or board threat. If me posting pictures is causing a problem please let me know. My friends, are pros or national status. I've been around and connected to the right people and luckly have a family and a great job. So please don't take me as a threat.

Old
  (#8)
Alinshop

12-01-2013, 01:00 AM

In no way do I consider you a threat! I was simply joking when I asked the question, guess I forgot to include my smiley face:

Cool
Old
  (#9)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned

Cool - 12-01-2013, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinshop View Post
In no way do I consider you a threat! I was simply joking when I asked the question, guess I forgot to include my smiley face:
Thanks brother. Well I've been asked why I post pic, but I heard they do this on boards. Plus if you search a product it may also bring you to this website, which may lead to more members. Infact Alin, one of my guys may have some of your gear. your name rings a bell. Anyway, TTYL.

Much Respect

Old
  (#10)
Ironbuilt
Banned

12-01-2013, 04:40 AM

The person has the same hgh you get prescribed...So same endo aye? Thats cool the Dr helps out people..

Closed Thread