©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Back Scratch Problems

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I am ashamed of the fact that I have gotten big enough that I can't scratch my back at all. I use a corner wall in my kitchen or at work to scratch an itch, the same way a bear scratches his back on a tree. Am I the only one, or any of you other meatheads have this problem? :banghead:

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I hear ya! I used to be able to bring my one hand up my back and the other from the top and clench my hands together. Now there a foot apart. Hell it takes me 2 more minutes to tie my shoes. Heavy lies the crown huh!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I hear ya! I used to be able to bring my one hand up my back and the other from the top and clench my hands together. Now there a foot apart. Hell it takes me 2 more minutes to tie my shoes. Heavy lies the crown huh!

Yeah, when I go to the gym before work, I have to put my belt on my pants before I put my pants on cause I can't reach around back to lace the belt through the loops. haha....

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I am ashamed of the fact that I have gotten big enough that I can't scratch my back at all. I use a corner wall in my kitchen or at work to scratch an itch, the same way a bear scratches his back on a tree. Am I the only one, or any of you other meatheads have this problem? :banghead:

Exactly this. I've found that a vertical motion is sometimes superior to the side-to-side motion I started off using.

Or, if Mrs. Triple is around, she gets the job. I think she hates it when I wake her up at night to scratch my back, but she never complains or denies me.

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
Now I have a horrible itch in the middle of my back that I can't reach. Thanks chris.....really it's driving me crazy now.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I'm jealous! I can't wait until I can say I can't scratch my back because I'm a beast.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Not being able to scratch my back is fine I can lean on a wall or yell for the wife....now when im to big to wipe my own ass it will be time to stop growing lmao

pittbox

Dec 1, 2013
I use a big metal spaghetti spoon cuz everytime I get one of those wooden backscratchers that I love my dog eats it

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I jjust go to the garage and start my bench grinder . Pop the shirt off and ease back into the wire wheel side with the offending back itch area . GO SlOW if you try this.Otherwise it can hurt like hell and make a hell of a mess. T

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
i jjust go to the garage and start my bench grinder . Pop the shirt off and ease back into the wire wheel side with the offending back itch area . Go slow if you try this.otherwise it can hurt like hell and make a hell of a mess. T

lmao!

sage74

Dec 1, 2013
Not a bad problem to have! I took a 2 pronged kabob fork, bent the ends and wala!!! The bench grinder idea is awesome!!!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I jjust go to the garage and start my bench grinder . Pop the shirt off and ease back into the wire wheel side with the offending back itch area . GO SlOW if you try this.Otherwise it can hurt like hell and make a hell of a mess. T

Yeah, I tried that once but forgot to take off my shirt. Wasn't pretty....