©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Cycle

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Hey New Here Been Doing Some Research And Going To Follow Everyone's Advice For First Cycles. Im Going To Take 10 Weeks Of Test 400mg/wk Two Shots. Am Going To Get Clomid And Proviron. My Question Is This. At The End Of The Cycle Can I Take 4-5weeks Of Winny Or Should I Wait 10 Weeks Before I Start.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Im not skilled enough to tell you what to do at the end of your first cycle but I would venture to say that most will tell you to just stick with test enan. Question: why only 400mg/wk and why not 500mg?

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
From What I've Read There Isn't Much Diff Between The Two Correct? And Also I Do Not Want It Too Be That Obvious That I Am On Something

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
LITTLEME said:
From What I've Read There Isn't Much Diff Between The Two Correct? And Also I Do Not Want It Too Be That Obvious That I Am On Something

No their pretty much the same...you wouldn't notice a difference. Too obvious? Well if your diet is right your gonna pack on some good size especially after it kicks in at weeks 4-5.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
LITTLEME said:
Hey New Here Been Doing Some Research And Going To Follow Everyone's Advice For First Cycles. Im Going To Take 10 Weeks Of Test 400mg/wk Two Shots. Am Going To Get Clomid And Proviron. My Question Is This. At The End Of The Cycle Can I Take 4-5weeks Of Winny Or Should I Wait 10 Weeks Before I Start.

Welcome to Anasci! :)
We would like to know a little more about you before attempting to give you a recommendation. Age, height, weight, years training, etc.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
tee said:
Welcome to Anasci! :)
We would like to know a little more about you before attempting to give you a recommendation. Age, height, weight, years training, etc.

Your so predictable Dink....lol....just kidding.

Stop changing my words DINK

Last edited:

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Good point tee -- if you've been working out for awhile (as you should before starting AAS) it shouldnt be THAT dramatic

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
I Am 27, 160lbs. I Use To Powerlift In Highschool Pretty Heavy. Then I Got Out Of It And Just Started To Get Back Into It About 6 Months Ago Working Out 4-5 Times Per Week. About 45 Minutes Each Day

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Personally, and take this for what its worth but I would wait AT LEAST another 6 months and have one year of solid natural lifting under your belt....

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
You should be fine -- nobody has answered your question though so I will repost it for you:

LITTLEME is planning To Take 10 Weeks Of Test Cyp 400mg/wk Two Shots. Am Going To Get Clomid And Proviron. His Question Is This: At The End Of The Cycle Can He Take 4-5weeks Of Winny Or Should He Wait for next cycle?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree w/ Bizarro on waiting, but if you are insistent on doing it now, just stick with test cyp or enanthate for 10 weeks. 400 mg is okay to take for a first cycle, especially considering you dont want to "Be that obvious." If you have winstrol, I'd say to save it for a later cycle.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Thanks Biz. I Was Worried After Taking The Test That I Would Just Look Bloated And Wind Up Losing All The Mass That I Had Gained. And I've Read That Winny Will Help You Retain It And Also Provide More Lean Muscle.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
LITTLEME said:
Thanks Biz. I Was Worried After Taking The Test That I Would Just Look Bloated And Wind Up Losing All The Mass That I Had Gained. And I've Read That Winny Will Help You Retain It And Also Provide More Lean Muscle.

I don't think you will have a big loss if you do the right things. Continue to eat good, lift hard, rest, and follow a good PCT. Save the winny for the next time when the gains won't come so easily.

LITTLEME

Mar 9, 2005
USA
Thanks. One More Question From Peoples Experience. What Is Better To Use Pct, Clomid Or Hcg?