©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bored of Chicken?

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
You know, I realize its one of the best lean protein sources and I sure do eat a hell of a lot of it but man, chicken gets B-O-R-I-N-G.

I try to cook it in different ways, different seasonings, etc. and switch it up by eating turkey, steak, pork, etc every now and then but I am slowly getting sick and tired of chicken!

It's gotten to the point now where I don't even realize Im eating it -- I almost swallow the chicken like Im taking vitamin pills.....anyone know how to get over this? Should I just take a "holiday" and not eat it for awhile?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Take a break from it. And eat more of those other foods you mentioned. I like fish so i eat that a bunch. But after awhile everything starts to taste like chicken. lol

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
tee said:
Big Macs dont! :D

I loves me some Doubble QP's!! LOL I also get bored of chicken. Luckilly being a midwesterner, I have access to lots of animal protien including fish, venison, elk, bear, etc. I usually rotate between Beef, Pork and Chicken though as it is cheap (if you use your grocery adds and find the sales.) Bear meat by the way is awsome! :sniper: (actually I don't hunt, but several friends and family members do so free meat for me!)

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Seriously though is there anything at McD's that someone can eat on a clean diet? I heard even their grilled chicken sandwhich is really high in fat/carbs/sugar

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Bizarro said:
Seriously though is there anything at McD's that someone can eat on a clean diet? I heard even their grilled chicken sandwhich is really high in fat/carbs/sugar

Go through the drive-thru and order a water.

Even thier salads are terrible. The veggies are fine, but the dressing packets have 30g or more fat.

You would figure that they would have already had tasty alternatives to thier fatty food (It is good). I guess there are enough people who will keep shoveling crap down thier throat to keep making thier signature sandwiches.

My tastebuds love them, but my stomach feels like I ate bricks after I eat there. Then I shit bricks the next day.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
SuperFly said:
Go through the drive-thru and order a water.

Even thier salads are terrible. The veggies are fine, but the dressing packets have 30g or more fat.

You would figure that they would have already had tasty alternatives to thier fatty food (It is good). I guess there are enough people who will keep shoveling crap down thier throat to keep making thier signature sandwiches.

My tastebuds love them, but my stomach feels like I ate bricks after I eat there. Then I shit bricks the next day.

LOL...Yeah, fast food really does a number on the colon when it's used to a clean diet. :fart:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
SuperFly said:

One can always use healthy tastebuds

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I was driving down the road over the weekend. Out in front I noticed a dog. I thought for a moment, now there goes a lean source of protien. He was about 35lbs. Probably dress out at 15lbs of pure meat. Little body fat, very inexpensive, readily available. Hell, I see them everywhere. Didn't do it though. :rolleyes:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Bizarro said:
Superfly, the water from the soda dispenser or their dasani bottled water?

The Dasani would probably be better Bizarro, but if you enjoy the taste of ass, try the water from the fountain.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I figured I had better throw this out before TexasCreed jumped in.

ATTN: TexasCreed,

Although pussy can be somewhat tasty at times, and somewhat enjoyable to eat at times, I do not think you can consider it a source of protien. Unless I am doing something wrong, I do not think it is actually digested.
And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
recess said:
Although pussy can be somewhat tasty at times, and somewhat enjoyable to eat at times, I do not think you can consider it a source of protien. Unless I am doing something wrong, I do not think it is actually digested. And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Just when you thought normal conversations couldn't go anywhere else....

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
anyway, yea i love chicken, nver get bored of it myself, but maybe its cause i know so many diff ways to make it...thanx emril

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Diesel said:
anyway, yea i love chicken, nver get bored of it myself, but maybe its cause i know so many diff ways to make it...thanx emril

Bammm!

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
hell yeh
man when i wasa fat kid in 7th grade he was my hero
i watched him religiously