©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bored of Chicken?

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
yeah i stopped watchin him because i would always get hungry at about 9 or 11 wich ever time it came on and i would go eat a ton of shit i gained like 40 pounds thanx to food tv, maybe i should sue

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
said i used to, i was just hungry, and wanted to learn how to cook, and personally he comes up with alot of good ideas for tasty steaks, and chicken and fish so piss of

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Diesel, Im serious -- Im all ears -- anything to jazz up steak or chicken is info that is sincerely welcomed...

Diesel

AnaSCI's GridIron God
Jan 30, 2005
Ghetto
1 (2 1/2 pound) tri-tip London Broil or flank steak
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup dry red wine
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoon Creole mustard, or other spicy whole-grain mustard
1 tablespoon Essence, recipe follows
1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
4 cloves garlic, smashed
Emeril's Homemade Steak Sauce, recipe follows

Place the flank steak in a large, plastic resealable bag.
In a large, glass measuring cup, combine red wine vinegar, red wine, olive oil, Worcestershire, soy sauce, mustard, essence, salt, pepper, and garlic. Pour the marinade into the bag with the steak, seal and place inside a large, glass baking dish to prevent possible spills. Marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours (or at least 6 hours).

Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to high heat. (Alternately, preheat the broiler). Remove the steak from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Place the steak on the grill (or under the broiler) and cook to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for rare. Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let stand for 5 minutes before carving.

Slice across the grain into thin diagonal slices. Serve steak with sauce.

Essence (Emeril's Creole Seasoning):
2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
1 tablespoon dried thyme

Combine all ingredients thoroughly and store in an airtight jar or container.
Yield: about 2/3 cup

Recipe from "New New Orleans Cooking", by Emeril Lagasse and Jessie Tirsch. Published by William and Morrow, 1993.

Emeril's Homemade Steak Sauce:
2 cups chicken stock
2 1/4 pounds plum tomatoes, chopped
1 1/4 cup chopped mango
1 cup chopped yellow onions
1/2 pound turnip, peeled and diced
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1/2 cup ketchup
1/4 cup raisins
1 (2-inch) cinnamon stick
2 cloves
3 tablespoons light brown sugar
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon molasses
1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
2 teaspoons fresh orange juice
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice

Combine chicken stock, tomatoes, mango, yellow onions, turnip, jalapeno, ketchup, raisins, cinnamon, cloves, light brown sugar, vinegars, molasses, Worcestershire, garlic, ginger, coriander, chili powder, and cayenne in a medium, heavy pot and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until thickened, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove the sauce from the heat and puree on high speed with an immersion blender or in batches in a food processor. Add the orange and lemon juices and process to blend.

this is one of my favorites, shits good as anything
want more jus leme know, sorry i was so mean biz would you forgive me

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
recess said:
I figured I had better throw this out before TexasCreed jumped in.

ATTN: TexasCreed,

Although pussy can be somewhat tasty at times, and somewhat enjoyable to eat at times, I do not think you can consider it a source of protien. Unless I am doing something wrong, I do not think it is actually digested.
And now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.
Plus, there is all that estrogen. Take some nolvadex first.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
GOD I love Beef! I prpbably eat more Chicken, but Beef tastes soooo much better. Also, for an interesting read, look into the "blood type diet." It tells you what foods are helpfull and harmfull based on your blood type. I'm O Negative, so I get all the red meat I want! Tee Hee

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
DragonRider said:
You guys are crippling yourselves. Meat is protein. I eat any type I want, any time i want. Pork, beef, chicken, fish. Don't limit yourselves. It's all meat, eat it.

I hear you Dragon. Personally I dont know how Vegans do it!? I actually salivate like a fuckin wolf when I see a monster porterhouse behind the meat department glass!! If there are any Vegan's reading this...no offense, but I could never do it. I love veggies, but they must be nestled up to a nice slab of something!