AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

   
  Synthetek Syntherol  
   
   
   
Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products


User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved


        
        
        
        
        

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Ā  Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
My partner says thisthe best gear he has had
Old
  (#1)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 99
Join Date: Oct 2013
My partner says thisthe best gear he has had - 11-29-2013, 05:48 PM

[ATTACH]IV TABS.jpg[/ATTACH]In a long time. My partner has scripts and what the insurance does not pay for he pays out of pocket. I just got done a show, so now i'm 265, my partner is 288 lbs. Mine you he is a big boy but off of iso vet stuff? I never even heard of it. But I maybe tempted on my off season, because it can't hurt. I'll just copy my scripts and try this. If my guy says it works I believe him, he has never fail me in anything, (yet!! Big bumps to IV


Informational use only. check city, state and federal laws about these products
Attached Images
File Type: jpg isovet.jpg (9.7 KB, 383 views)
File Type: jpg ISO1.jpg (7.0 KB, 350 views)

Last edited by JUSTBASSIN; 11-30-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: No price posting allowed.
   
Old
  (#2)
d2r2ddd
AnaSCI VET
 
d2r2ddd's Avatar
 
Online
Posts: 2,573
Join Date: Apr 2013
11-29-2013, 09:15 PM

Do u hav clearer pic.
   
Old
  (#3)
SoccerDad
Donating Member
 
Offline
Posts: 173
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Midwest
11-30-2013, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
Do u hav clearer pic.
check the thread of the intravenous one
   
I will see if he can send me better pics
Old
  (#4)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 99
Join Date: Oct 2013
I will see if he can send me better pics - 11-30-2013, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerDad View Post
check the thread of the intravenous one
He is in another state and think he's using his phone
   
This the best pics he can send me iv products
Old
  (#5)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 99
Join Date: Oct 2013
This the best pics he can send me iv products - 11-30-2013, 08:57 PM

[ATTACH]IV TABS.jpg[/ATTACH]
Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
Do u hav clearer pic.
This the best he can send me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ISO1.jpg (7.0 KB, 343 views)
   
Old
  (#6)
WTHagain1
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 138
Join Date: Oct 2013
11-30-2013, 10:15 PM

It's hard to see what it says....are they a sponsor here?
   
Old
  (#7)
powders101
AnaSCI VET
 
powders101's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,556
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The LAB
11-30-2013, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTHagain1 View Post
It's hard to see what it says....are they a sponsor here?
Pics are of IsoVet Gear products. Yes a sponsor here.


Disclaimer: The articles and conversions posted are for entertainment and informational purposes only - experiment at you own risk.
   
Old
  (#8)
Ironbuilt
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 8,353
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Mūnich , Germany
12-01-2013, 04:59 AM

[QUOTE=JUSTBASSIN;206321][ATTACH]Attachment 9408[/ATTACH]In a long time. My partner has scripts and what the insurance does not pay for he pays out of pocket. I just got done a show, so now i'm 265, my partner is 288 lbs. Mine you he is a big boy but off of iso vet stuff? I never even heard of it. But I maybe tempted on my off season, because it can't hurt. I'll just copy my scripts and try this. If my guy says it works I believe him, he has never fail me in anything, (yet!! Big bumps to IV


"You will copy your scripts and try it? " What in the heck do you mean. . Scripts arent legal for ug gear brutha if thats what you are saying... Maybe you live in Mexico?
Please clarify so new young or naive people to this forum dont see false info and do as you say is legit..no pharmacy in usa lets u copy a prescription and get drugs .thks ..
   
Little tommy needs attention again class
Old
  (#9)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 99
Join Date: Oct 2013
Little tommy needs attention again class - 12-01-2013, 05:41 AM

[quote=Ironbuilt;206608]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTBASSIN View Post
[ATTACH]Attachment 9408[/ATTACH]In a long time. My partner has scripts and what the insurance does not pay for he pays out of pocket. I just got done a show, so now i'm 265, my partner is 288 lbs. Mine you he is a big boy but off of iso vet stuff? I never even heard of it. But I maybe tempted on my off season, because it can't hurt. I'll just copy my scripts and try this. If my guy says it works I believe him, he has never fail me in anything, (yet!! Big bumps to IV


"You will copy your scripts and try it? " What in the heck do you mean. . Scripts arent legal for ug gear brutha if thats what you are saying... Maybe you live in Mexico?
Please clarify so new young or naive people to this forum dont see false info and do as you say is legit..no pharmacy in usa lets u copy a prescription and get drugs .thks ..
YOUR REALLY PUSHING IT. BUT YOU HIDE BEHIND THE INTERNET, BECAUSE FACING ME IN REAL LIFE COULD END YOU. YOUR NOT THE JUDGE, JURY AND NEITHER DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE TO WHAT YOUR MOUTH SPITS OUT, BUT AGAIN YES SIR YOU ARE RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. KEEP IT COMING, REMEMBER I GAVE YOU AHEADS UP. NEXT POST YOU ADDRESS TO ME YOU WILL FEEL THE HEAT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT A CHANCE FOR YOU TO STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF. NOW, GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH THE OTHER GIRLS LITTLE TOMMY AND GET A JOB AT FREDRICKS SO YOU CAN BE FREE. OH MY BUDDY SAID THERE IS ONE LIKE YOU ON EVERY BOARD, LOL LOL. WHY ARE YOU HATING ON IV'S AND ALL THE SOURCES HERE ANYWAY. Every time I turn around your source bashing, what's up with that? Do you have a illegal interest and it's not going well? Because it's dirty and junk little tommy, junk, just like you. Once again thanks for the advice.
   
Old
  (#10)
jacked391
AnaSCI VET
 
jacked391's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,010
Join Date: Oct 2012
12-01-2013, 06:32 AM

Did u mean sub with iv instead of pharm grade? When u said copy? Tell u some ug just as good as pharm. Not sure bout iv never used it. Endo was some good shit pricey but good.


   
HELLO jacked
Old
  (#11)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 99
Join Date: Oct 2013
HELLO jacked - 12-01-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacked391 View Post
Did u mean sub with iv instead of pharm grade? When u said copy? Tell u some ug just as good as pharm. Not sure bout iv never used it. Endo was some good shit pricey but good.
Yea, a lot of my friends use black market stuff. They do well, but I never tried one black market product. Two reasons, I want to be sure I'm getting what the bottles says and the environment its made in needs to be clean. At least if something happens with US pharm grade I can hold them liable. As far as script just make a copy and keep it near your product in your home. Showing what's in the bottle you are license to have. You have to be smart and creative if you want to get more, but I can't speak of that, It's not hard though.
   
Old
  (#12)
WTHagain1
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 138
Join Date: Oct 2013
12-01-2013, 09:11 AM

[quote=JUSTBASSIN;206617]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post

YOUR REALLY PUSHING IT. BUT YOU HIDE BEHIND THE INTERNET, BECAUSE FACING ME IN REAL LIFE COULD END YOU. YOUR NOT THE JUDGE, JURY AND NEITHER DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE TO WHAT YOUR MOUTH SPITS OUT, BUT AGAIN YES SIR YOU ARE RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. KEEP IT COMING, REMEMBER I GAVE YOU AHEADS UP. NEXT POST YOU ADDRESS TO ME YOU WILL FEEL THE HEAT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT A CHANCE FOR YOU TO STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF. NOW, GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH THE OTHER GIRLS LITTLE TOMMY AND GET A JOB AT FREDRICKS SO YOU CAN BE FREE. OH MY BUDDY SAID THERE IS ONE LIKE YOU ON EVERY BOARD, LOL LOL. WHY ARE YOU HATING ON IV'S AND ALL THE SOURCES HERE ANYWAY. Every time I turn around your source bashing, what's up with that? Do you have a illegal interest and it's not going well? Because it's dirty and junk little tommy, junk, just like you. Once again thanks for the advice.
WTH? Was this post even real?
   
Old
  (#13)
vikingquest
Registered User
 
vikingquest's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 639
Join Date: Jan 2012
12-01-2013, 09:25 AM

[quote=JUSTBASSIN;206617]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post

YOUR REALLY PUSHING IT. BUT YOU HIDE BEHIND THE INTERNET, BECAUSE FACING ME IN REAL LIFE COULD END YOU. YOUR NOT THE JUDGE, JURY AND NEITHER DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE TO WHAT YOUR MOUTH SPITS OUT, BUT AGAIN YES SIR YOU ARE RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. KEEP IT COMING, REMEMBER I GAVE YOU AHEADS UP. NEXT POST YOU ADDRESS TO ME YOU WILL FEEL THE HEAT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT A CHANCE FOR YOU TO STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF. NOW, GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH THE OTHER GIRLS LITTLE TOMMY AND GET A JOB AT FREDRICKS SO YOU CAN BE FREE. OH MY BUDDY SAID THERE IS ONE LIKE YOU ON EVERY BOARD, LOL LOL. WHY ARE YOU HATING ON IV'S AND ALL THE SOURCES HERE ANYWAY. Every time I turn around your source bashing, what's up with that? Do you have a illegal interest and it's not going well? Because it's dirty and junk little tommy, junk, just like you. Once again thanks for the advice.
I'm not sure where IB is "source bashing." this is really uncalled for for someone who is trying to protect the interests of the members of this board. He's right, though. You can have a script for Watson cyp and then have any other non fda approved gear and still have your legal issues. Just because you have a prescription for vicodin, you can't go buy percocet in the streets and think your fine.

Last edited by vikingquest; 12-01-2013 at 09:28 AM.
   
Old
  (#14)
jacked391
AnaSCI VET
 
jacked391's Avatar
 
Offline
Posts: 1,010
Join Date: Oct 2012
12-01-2013, 12:00 PM

Admin delete delete delete pls.


   
Vikingquest
Old
  (#15)
JUSTBASSIN
Banned
 
Offline
Posts: 99
Join Date: Oct 2013
Vikingquest - 12-01-2013, 12:04 PM

[quote=vikingquest;206638]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTBASSIN View Post

I'm not sure where IB is "source bashing." this is really uncalled for for someone who is trying to protect the interests of the members of this board. He's right, though. You can have a script for Watson cyp and then have any other non fda approved gear and still have your legal issues. Just because you have a prescription for vicodin, you can't go buy percocet in the streets and think your fine.
As I mention in a few threads there is a lot of things that go on that we don't here about. My conversation on source bashing is for good reason, Iron knows what I'm talking about and I'm sure other do to.

My introduction on this board I explain why I would not post but after reading threads I joined in. But I have too many important things in life then to hear grown men moan. If you don't like what I post pm me don't post negative stuff. Who joins a board to here this. Not mad, not upset this is a laptop so don't take this threads as though you have met me and judge me. He who is without sin cast the first stone John 8:7 Be blessed
   
Old
  (#16)
formula1069
Donating Member
 
Online
Posts: 702
Join Date: Oct 2012
12-01-2013, 12:10 PM

[quote=JUSTBASSIN;206617]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post

YOUR REALLY PUSHING IT. BUT YOU HIDE BEHIND THE INTERNET, BECAUSE FACING ME IN REAL LIFE COULD END YOU. YOUR NOT THE JUDGE, JURY AND NEITHER DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTUAL EVIDENCE TO WHAT YOUR MOUTH SPITS OUT, BUT AGAIN YES SIR YOU ARE RIGHT ONCE AGAIN. KEEP IT COMING, REMEMBER I GAVE YOU AHEADS UP. NEXT POST YOU ADDRESS TO ME YOU WILL FEEL THE HEAT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT A CHANCE FOR YOU TO STOP MAKING A FOOL OUT OF YOUR SELF. NOW, GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY WITH THE OTHER GIRLS LITTLE TOMMY AND GET A JOB AT FREDRICKS SO YOU CAN BE FREE. OH MY BUDDY SAID THERE IS ONE LIKE YOU ON EVERY BOARD, LOL LOL. WHY ARE YOU HATING ON IV'S AND ALL THE SOURCES HERE ANYWAY. Every time I turn around your source bashing, what's up with that? Do you have a illegal interest and it's not going well? Because it's dirty and junk little tommy, junk, just like you. Once again thanks for the advice.
Just go away dude, you are a ass and do not contribute anything to this board, you say you only use script Test so why the fuck are you here posting pics and talking about UG gear, and posting pics that sponsors do not carry here?

You said in your first ever post on October 17th that you were 243lbs and now on Nov 29th after a show you are 265lbs ? who the fuck gains 22 lbs in 5 weeks going into a show ?

Was your former screen name abs32 ?

Please just go away and leave this board alone, none of here use AAS we all get our stuff from GNC, we are here to talk about training and diet mostly, if you want to contribute start talking about training and diet and how you prep for a show if you even actually compete, and stop threatening people it just makes you look like even more of a asshole.


Current Stats:
age - OLD
ht - 5'8.5"
wt - 225
bf - 15%
   
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Copyright © 2003-2019 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.