©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When to inject

Maximus123

Dec 1, 2013
I got test enanthate 300, boldenone 200, and mastron proprinate 100. Should i put it all in 1 syringe and do it twice a week?

Theviking

Nov 30, 2013
I got test enanthate 300, boldenone 200, and mastron proprinate 100. Should i put it all in 1 syringe and do it twice a week?

Test enan and eq are good to go in the same syringe. But if your masteron is prop you have to pin it eod. Now you have to options and thats to pin enan,eq and mast together eod. Or pin enan and eq x2 times a week and do your mast eod.

WTHagain1

Banned
Oct 26, 2013
My plan was seriously to do 1ml of each twice a week

For how long? Do you know that bold needs to run fairly long? And that test should be ran 2 weeks longer? What about pct? Please don't ask what is pct? If you don't know read a lot more.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Pump your brakes and put down the syringe. You seem too lack the most basic knowledge of AAS. I can only imagine what your diet and training look like. You need to do a lot more research.

sage74

Dec 1, 2013
What are ur stats, how many cycles have u run, how many years have u been training. What is ur diet? You have to give us this info or no one can help you.

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
This is another thread that makes me wonder if this is a serious question or somebody that thinks he's being funny.
If this is real I suggest you first learn your esters. The cycle itself isn't terrible for a newb. 600mg Test E/WK, 400mg EQ/WK (I would bump this to 600), and Mast Prop needs to be pinned eod. You should have got Mast E if you wanted to pin it twice a week. Propionate is a short ester. You should run this cycle longer than 10 weeks if you want to maximize the benefits of EQ. Run it for 16 weeks is my suggestion and please don't hurt yourself. It's clear you need to do some basic research.

Bigmedic

Aug 2, 2013
If one doesn't know what eod is then the differences in esters won't be known either probably. SMH. Needs more research before taking the plunge.

Maximus123

Dec 1, 2013
Ive been training for about 3 years 4 days a week. I everyday eat chiken rice pasta fruits jacket patatoes. 4 meals a day plus 3 protein shakes. I have done only 1 cycle befor but it was a minor sus and deca one. Onbviously i dont know much about steroids but thats y im here asking you people. Isn't that what this site is for?

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
Yeah bud but there are stickies on aas discussion u need to read them no offense but guys will help but no gonna hold your hand. There is so much good info u could go months reading and educating yourself.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
A lot of guys here old or old school. Hell if i had the acess to this info when i was younger damn priceless. Most of the guys had to suffer there way through an educate themselfs with no info. Here u have unlimited access to decades of info use it your advantage