©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some input on which Estrogen Blocker to use?

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I'm running:
-100mgs of prop injected every day (700/week for the dumb people)
-100-150mgs of test suspension on workout days which is 4 times a week
-600mgs of mast enanthate
-600mgs of primo enanthate

I'm not sure exemestane at 25mgs/day will keep my estrogen in check since I'm running a total of 1,100 to 1,300 mgs of test a week. Should I add some letro in too? If so, what dose?

g0hardorgohome

Dec 1, 2013
I don't have experience from test doses that high, but...

Transdermal Formestane did wonders for me. It even made my pubertal gyno disappear.. I like it better than research grade AI's (arimidex, aromasin). And I am sensitive to estrogen.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Adex will reduce estro by about 50%, exemestane 85%, letro 98%. Without bloods you have to go by feel. If that is working for you dont change it. If you start to feel symptoms letro is nice to have. Remember you dont want it to low.

Last edited:

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Adex will reduce estro by about 50%, exemestane 65%, letro 98%. Without bloods you have to go by feel. If that is working for you dont change it. If you start to feel symptoms letro is nice to have. Remember you dont want it to low.

What's a typical dose for letro and should I run it with exemestane or is it a one or the other type of deal?

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
When I've run letro it did more than enough all by itself. It's an estrogen sledgehammer.

Libido sledgehammer, too. Lol.

It's a backup plan as far as I'm concerned. If exemestame is doing the job, keep it to that, imo.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I would run exemestane. I have run letro solo at .25 mg daily. if bloating or or other high estro sides surface you could bump it to .50mg. And yes you could taper off with exemestane to give you a soft landing.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
I would run exemestane. I have run letro solo at .25 mg daily. if bloating or or other high estro sides surface you could bump it to .50mg. And yes you could taper off with exemestane to give you a soft landing.

Ok, how much exemestane a day for 1.3 grams of test? I'm currently running 25mgs/day.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Why not stay with the exemestane the way you're running it now, and at week 3 of your cycle get blood work done? The bloodwork will tell you for certain whether or not you need to make any changes to your AI protocol.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
25mg should be sufficient as its the saturation dose, unless you are very gyno prone or prepping for a show, then you need something stronger like letro.

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I would think he meant 25mg. IMO I use letro .25mgs eod. My source puts dynamite in it. LOL. Its not a source here so I will not give the name up for respect to the guys who do advertise here. Please dont ask.

That is the same dose I have used for several cycles, and have never had any estrogen related issues. It is such a small amount that I use two drops from the dropper in the container every other day. It does kill my sex drive big time, though.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
That is the same dose I have used for several cycles, and have never had any estrogen related issues. It is such a small amount that I use two drops from the dropper in the container every other day. It does kill my sex drive big time, though.

Chris, since it killed.yoir sex drive, would you say it suppressed to much estrogen? What was the dose of test you were on?

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Chris, since it killed.yoir sex drive, would you say it suppressed to much estrogen? What was the dose of test you were on?

Last cycle was 450mg test enanthate, the one before that was like 600mg, and 950mg test on the one before that. All per week. I really need to have blood work done mid cycle to see where my estrogen level with all the chemicals working at once.