©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren acetate/depot/150

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
Which is better to use in a cutting cycle along with test prop 100 mg/eod and winny 50 mg eod? I was originally thinking tren acetate 75 mg eod but now am wondering if either the depot at 300 mg/wk or the tren 150 at 300 mg/wk would be a better choice. Thanks.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
tren depot is tren hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and the tren 150 is a mixture of 50 mg acetate, 50 mg hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and 50 mg tren enathate. outside of the names I have no idea what each does better than the other.

P

pincrusher

if you are using tren for the first time, go with the tren ace. tren can sometimes cause high bloodpressure and some other side affects so if you use the ace estered tren and see some of these sides, you can stop it and it will clear your body much faster than the depot or tren enth.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
whats the difference between the three? I am assuming the results are similiar they just have different half lives but not sure.

P

pincrusher

mojo said:
whats the difference between the three? I am assuming the results are similiar they just have different half lives but not sure.
yes myou are correct about the different 1/2 lives. tren ace has about a 1-2 day 1/2 life, tren depot is 3-4 days and tren enanthate is the same as test enanthate as far as 1/2 life. tren depot is the same as the old parabolan which is hard to find anymore unless you get it from a uglab. tren ace is the most popular due to the fact that it can be made out of cattle implants using a conversion kit. tren enanthate is becoming more popular because of the much lower frequency of injections needed.
i always recommend using the tren ace for the first time because tren is one of the known aas products that can cause major attitude problems if you already are the type of person who frequently finds themselves giving people the finger while driving down the road(me) it can also cause high bloodpressure since it has a tendancy to increase red blood cell counts. if either of these symptoms appear when using for the first time, it is much better to use the fast acting acetate estered tren so it will clear your body faster if you need to stop using it because of negative symptoms.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
mojo said:
I agree with Pincrusher. The results and the SIDE EFFECTS are similar. So it is in your best interest to use the one that will clear from your system the fastest if sides become unbearable.
If you find out you are one of the lucky few who have very little or no side effects, then the longer esters would be beneficial in later cycles.