©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time with exemestane (aramosin )I'm on a high dose cycle need help

ripped358

May 3, 2013
Usually I use arimidax at 1m daily but I heard exemestane is better
For an A.I
Not sure whatever dosage to run
Cycle consists of
2000mg test
1000mg deca
1000mg equipose
and now I started an inj oral original used Anadrol took atleast 6 weeks off blood tests are good
I'm using metatest(combo of 100mg test suspension and 25mg dbol per ml).only used preworkout.
what would be in comparison to 1mg arimidax .
I'm using Geneza exemestane at 25mg a day and also I have progen liquid exemestane not to sure the quality of either but I didn't pay for the 40 tabs of Geneza exemestane and the liquid one from progen I got extremely cheap.
The only reason I picked up the liquid one is cause Im waiting fir pharm grade exemestane .
So far I've been using 25mg in the morning and 12.5mg at night as well only when I use the ore injectable combo.
I feel sore which is weird but my joints aren't hurting,so I guess its not to much.plus I take caber at 0.5mg 2 times a week.
Is this dose compareable to 1mg arimidax a day.
Also on days I don't take both 25mg in the morning and 12.5mg at night, I split the dose in half 12.5mg in morning and 12.5mg at night cause if short half life.
So what do you guys think,by the way I'm getting really lean,diet is on point
Oh and please don't make this about my dosages I've been cycling for over 20 years.
The only problem I'm having is i don't have huge sex drive like you'd think on 2 grams of test ,it could be deca cause I've never ran it over 600mg.
Eq I ran up to 2000mg with 2000 test best cycle ever than swit he'd up compounds before competition

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Where do those numbers come from Magnus? I've read all the Aromasin studies I can find, but I haven't seen its efficacy stated in a percentage like that anywhere. Just curious bro.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Thanx Magnus. I've read that same study at least a half dozen times & completely missed that part until u pointed it out.

ripped358

May 3, 2013
I actually been taking. 25mg in the morning and on days I take the preworkout injection I take another 12.5mg at night.
Some people say take it twice a day,others say once a day is enough.
Not because I don't trust the quality of Geneza and the liquid exemestane I take extra for compensation.
Once my pharm grade exemestane comes in ill know the strength is what it says.
The one I have now are working cause I'm not bloated but that's with 37.5mg on workout days,so not sure which ones working.