©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test E half life

WarHammer

Sep 3, 2013
California
Test E has a half life of 10.5 days so why all the hype about 2 injects a week for light cycles of 500 or less? 1 inject a week seems to not make a difference at low dose. It feels the same! Who else notices the same thing?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
More frequent injection of long estered compounds gives a more stable and consistent blood plasma levels, which should lessen the chance of side effects and the severity of any side effects you do have. Also, it cuts the volume of each injection in half. I'd much rather pin 1mL twice a week than 2mL once a week.

1 extra injection a week isn't much to suffer through to help keep sides at bay. But, if you feel it's not necessary, then don't do it. It is your cycle, after all.

tweb123

Nov 1, 2013
Test E has a half life of 10.5 days so why all the hype about 2 injects a week for light cycles of 500 or less? 1 inject a week seems to not make a difference at low dose. It feels the same! Who else notices the same thing?
I agree bro once a wk is no different from twice a wk IMO I've tried them both and didn't see any difference, But some people will tell you to inject twice a wk to keep the blood levels steady

WarHammer

Sep 3, 2013
California
Thanks guys for your input I was just curious if I was the only one that pins once a week instead of 2. I know the affect it has on blood levels but I do believe that affect is a bit more crucial at high dosages. Honestly I wont do high enough doses to see crazy sides anyways. With diet and years of training experience you can get great gains with smaller doses.

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
By day 7 post-injection, blood levels of testosterone are approximately 1/5 of the peak they hit on day 2 post-injection.

http://www.medibolics.com/freq2.htm

The is nothing optimal about one injection per week. The only way a difference wouldn't be noticed, imo, is if one wasn't injecting testosterone. (bunk gear)

Iceman74

Donating Member
Apr 4, 2013
I can definitely feel a difference with more frequent injections. When I tried only injecting once a week, by the fourth or fifth day, I could feel a decrease in drive both in the gym and the bedroom.

MajorMelon

Oct 17, 2013
Also, injecting once a week you are pinning all that oil at once. I would think there would be more pip if you are pinning 3ml once a week vs 1.5ml twice a week (example).

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

You can get by with ONCE every 5-7 days easily with TEST ENAN or CYP.

blue

Nov 27, 2013
California
I do twice a week to keep blood level stable ana you usually take something else so you need it split to smaller injections, I do not see like injecting 10 mg at once once week

sage74

Dec 1, 2013

There is a video called anabolic threshold on YouTube. It started quite a debate on another board. It's defiantly something to watch, it might give u the answer ur looking for.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Each person metabolizes test different. 10.5 days half life is not accurate for me. 14 days from my last pin last time I ran labs my levels dropped from 3,200 ng/dl at 3days out to 148 ng/dl at 14 days out

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Each person metabolizes test different. 10.5 days half life is not accurate for me. 14 days from my last pin last time I ran labs my levels dropped from 3,200 ng/dl at 3days out to 148 ng/dl at 14 days out

How much test did you pin prior to the bloodwork? I have noticed a pretty quick drop in serum test levels post injection when I do blood draws at different lengths after pinning. I am on cycle now and pin my test suspension daily and my sustanon 2x a week.

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Used to pin twice a week. Now only once every 6 days. Haven't noticed any difference. No sides, not feeling shitty by day 4, nothing.

Bottom line...If it works for you, why change it?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
How much test did you pin prior to the bloodwork? I have noticed a pretty quick drop in serum test levels post injection when I do blood draws at different lengths after pinning. I am on cycle now and pin my test suspension daily and my sustanon 2x a week.

I was pinning 300 mg 2 X ew.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Used to pin twice a week. Now only once every 6 days. Haven't noticed any difference. No sides, not feeling shitty by day 4, nothing.

Bottom line...If it works for you, why change it?

That's cool but I don't like to pin that much volume at one time. Pinning 750 mg ew forest right now so that is 1.5 cc 2 X ew. I wouldn't want to pin 3cc at once

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
That's cool but I don't like to pin that much volume at one time. Pinning 750 mg ew forest right now so that is 1.5 cc 2 X ew. I wouldn't want to pin 3cc at once

Damn, on my current cycle I have to pin 3ml, 5 days a week, and 1 ml on the last two. Obviously not all test though. But, it sure makes for a sore butt. Damn the price of beauty.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Damn, on my current cycle I have to pin 3ml, 5 days a week, and 1 ml on the last two. Obviously not all test though. But, it sure makes for a sore butt. Damn the price of beauty.

Here is what I do. My test cyp I pin on mon and thurs in the delts. My shorter esters are pinned eod in my quads with insulin pins. It just works easier that way for me

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I will look at the different sizes of slin pins and see if I can find one to hold a larger volume. I have been pinning quads and glutes, alternating between the 4 and get nervous with quads cause I have nicked veins several times before and got those god awlful cough fits. Thanks for the tip....

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I will look at the different sizes of slin pins and see if I can find one to hold a larger volume. I have been pinning quads and glutes, alternating between the 4 and get nervous with quads cause I have nicked veins several times before and got those god awlful cough fits. Thanks for the tip....

I just pin with the slins doing 1cc or less. I pull with a normal 3ml syringe and then pull the plunger from the slin pin and back full it