©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Skipped 1inject cause of flu & 2kidneystones??

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
I had to skip an injection due to the flu and having 2 kidney stones. Flu is gone and so are the 2stones and I feel great now. I was through 8 weeks of a Test entha. cycle. Now its been exactly a week since my last inject. Is it cool to continue w/ a shot today and finish out my 10week cycle w/o any probs.?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I would continue with the last two weeks I dont see a problem with missing a shot your test levals should be up their still. It may have some impact on your gains thoe.

What do you guys with a little more experiance think??

P

pincrusher

yeah you can continue your cycle. ya might want to double up your injections this week to get back on track. this will get your test levels back up quicker.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bro....Just some advice. How long has it been since the stones passed? Or did you have them removed. Just make sure your Kidneys are functioning back at 100% before you start taking your system again.

OkieDawg

Nov 27, 2004
I took a urine sample and an xray yesterday at the docs office. Everything looked ok. No infection or excess blood in the urine. Thanks for the advise guys

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
yeah you can continue your cycle. ya might want to double up your injections this week to get back on track. this will get your test levels back up quicker.

This is what i would do

y4old2004

Feb 10, 2005
OH
I was guessing this could go under the same post :confused:

I am only on my 8th day (dbol, 250, deca). I just got food poisioning this morning from those damn 10 piece KFC buckets on sale for $6.99 that I ate last night! I haven't ate all day yet and I'm not sure when I will be able to start eating well again. I have been taking about 45 mgs of dbol ed and have done 2 test shots and 1 deca shot. Should I go ahead and continue on with everything even if this food poisioning lasts a couple more days???

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
y4old2004 said:

I am only on my 8th day (dbol, 250, deca). I just got food poisioning this morning from those damn 10 piece KFC buckets on sale for $6.99 that I ate last night! I haven't ate all day yet and I'm not sure when I will be able to start eating well again. I have been taking about 45 mgs of dbol ed and have done 2 test shots and 1 deca shot. Should I go ahead and continue on with everything even if this food poisioning lasts a couple more days???
The food poisoniong will pass. Keep your blood levels stable.

P

pincrusher

y4old2004 said:

that is one place i will never eat at again around my town the last time the health department inspected the local KCF they found enough violations to close the place for 2 days while they got an exterminator in there to kill all the roaches. they also have the absolute worse service of any supposed fast food place.
do like DR says and continue on because the food poisoning will pass and there is no use stopping the cycle over a couple days of sickness.