©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Liquid Prami

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Has anybody gotten sick off this stuff?? Last night was my 3rd time taking this stuff and I got sick again... Its like after I take it nothing will digest in my stomach.. It then builds into a serious migraine and pain in my lower back like when I get kidney stones.. I know that its the Prami because I took it 3 times to find out finally narrowing it down because thats the only thing I took last night.. I hate to throw this shit out.. I paid a lot of money for it... Any suggestions or experiences with Prami anybody????

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
My very first tim (young and dumb) wanted the sexual side affect right away and took 1 mg.Ended up passing out and woke up 15 min later in a pool of sweat. Literally thought I was dieing. Needless to say I did not reap the benefits. Its great stuff when treated with caution.

Vidocq

Oct 26, 2012
With all the stomach issues associate with prami, why do you guys choose it over caber? I've only used cabergoline once, and never prami, so I'm curious if there's some added benefit that justifies the sickness that most people get from it...

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I got caber don't ask me why I bought Prami... The sickness I got its going to be hard to try again.. I might just put it up for awhile.. I had 3 good workouts only to get sick after and throw up all day.. So not cool

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Prami has a short half life and has been shown to raise igf levels. Most issues from prami come from an improper taper qnd running it to high. It is very powerful and a little goes a long way.

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I have been sick on it only took it twice to narrow it down what was causing made me sick to my stomach and also tired it was .5mg but I decided to not take any more. I have caber on hand and it works good.

Jhezel

Oct 30, 2012
Has anybody gotten sick off this stuff?? Last night was my 3rd time taking this stuff and I got sick again... Its like after I take it nothing will digest in my stomach.. It then builds into a serious migraine and pain in my lower back like when I get kidney stones.. I know that its the Prami because I took it 3 times to find out finally narrowing it down because thats the only thing I took last night.. I hate to throw this shit out.. I paid a lot of money for it... Any suggestions or experiences with Prami anybody????

There is a thread at Alin's forum about Prami. I do talk about dose protocol and how to slowly ramp up dose and a slow ramping down. Also how to combat nausea. Prami is a superior product if you can surpass the side effects. If you have questions after you read the thread at Alin's forum just let me know, brother.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Correct prami is way easier to control with an 8 hour time in the system over a 72 hour caber nausea and for me extreme fatigue..
Why are you taking it shortstop..just curious .. Are you prolactin sensitive ? Its seems to me people get overdoing on serms etc and have zero clue if needed or not and follow hype and not a 40$ prolactin level test..my 2¢..

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
There is a thread at Alin's forum about Prami. I do talk about dose protocol and how to slowly ramp up dose and a slow ramping down. Also how to combat nausea. Prami is a superior product if you can surpass the side effects. If you have questions after you read the thread at Alin's forum just let me know, brother.

Cool thanks bro... I seen you on Alinboard right same guy??

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Correct prami is way easier to control with an 8 hour time in the system over a 72 hour caber nausea and for me extreme fatigue..
Why are you taking it shortstop..just curious .. Are you prolactin sensitive ? Its seems to me people get overdoing on serms etc and have zero clue if needed or not and follow hype and not a 40$ prolactin level test..my 2¢..

It was on sale and I needed to buy something to cover the min. order,lol..... I always have caber on hand.. I figured why not get some Prami too.. I'm currently on the end of a cycle of Deca and Im getting really bloated where I'm getting uncomfortable. I never had prolactin issues b4.. I had a very small case of gyno once years ago. Plus I'm getting ready to start a tren cycle here soon..
Anyways I thought id give it a try with this Deca bloat and maybe use it instead of caber.. Also add to Tren cycle when I start