©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Ufc fight night

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Good fights... The bader fight and Mark hunt vs. Silva was a bloody mess.. Prime time blood sport.. Must be good for the UFC when they have fights like this.. I can't wait for the women In Invicta FC 7 tomorrow

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Yeah Hunt vs. Silva was epic! I had a feeling how it would get called and that they would be satisfied with it. They fought their hearts out.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Good fights... The bader fight and Mark hunt vs. Silva was a bloody mess.. Prime time blood sport.. Must be good for the UFC when they have fights like this.. I can't wait for the women In Invicta FC 7 tomorrow

That's tomorrow? Is it pay per view? I been wanting to see one of those cards

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Yeah Hunt vs. Silva was epic! I had a feeling how it would get called and that they would be satisfied with it. They fought their hearts out.

I can't believe that was a draw.. I thought Hunt had that fight... The Bader fight was bloody too

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I thought hunt won as we'll but not a big deal I don't really care for either fighter. Good fight though!

Yea its the Weidman vs. Silva II and Rousey vs. Tate II.... I'm looking forward to 28 December. I don't think Silva will be dancing into a knockout this fight
Theres another free UFC fight card on the 18th too

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Yea its the Weidman vs. Silva II and Rousey vs. Tate II.... I'm looking forward to 28 December. I don't think Silva will be dancing into a knockout this fight
Theres another free UFC fight card on the 18th too

Bro I cant wait for that card. I think Anderson will dominate that fight. He will take it serious this time and i bet it looks like th anderson that fought against Rich Franklin and as much as i would like Tate to win.... I just dont think she will. I lost so much respect for Rousey after watching this season of Ultimate fighter!

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Bro I cant wait for that card. I think Anderson will dominate that fight. He will take it serious this time and i bet it looks like th anderson that fought against Rich Franklin and as much as i would like Tate to win.... I just dont think she will. I lost so much respect for Rousey after watching this season of Ultimate fighter!

Silva is a bad dude.. He just got to cocky with his antics.. Hes got the most title defenses in the UFC
I hope Tate wins too.. I hope she beats that one trick ponies ass :yeahthat:
I know on the Ultimate Fighter Rousey was such a cunt.. Mean lil bitch always pissed off

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Silva is a bad dude.. He just got to cocky with his antics.. Hes got the most title defenses in the UFC
I hope Tate wins too.. I hope she beats that one trick ponies ass :yeahthat:
I know on the Ultimate Fighter Rousey was such a cunt.. Mean lil bitch always pissed off

So sick of Rhonda scowling all the time. Unless she's fucking crying, of course. I hope she loses, though I don't foresee that happening.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
So sick of Rhonda scowling all the time. Unless she's fucking crying, of course. I hope she loses, though I don't foresee that happening.

Its a bummer i really used to like her until she got the spot light and i started to listen to her speak! she is not a class act at all and a very sore looser. Those Diaz brothers and her obviously spend a lot of time together!

Alinshop

May 20, 2013

Can't believe I missed this fight. Thought it was on Sat night not Friday:banghead: