AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

TREN vs DECA for the Heavy Weight Championship
Old
  (#1)
mikeystrong

TREN vs DECA for the Heavy Weight Championship - 12-07-2013, 03:06 AM

Title says it all. I want everyone to weigh in with anything they got to crown the king. ONLY first-hand experiences tho, i dont need any more lab test bullshit that a dude read out of a text book or on a scabby blog in the back corner of the internet. Nor do i need a virgin pinner spamming bro-science that he over heard from a ripped dude at the crossfit store. I want real life experiences about any topic comparing the 2 BIGGINS. After the smoke settles we all gonna walk away smarter and a little more excited for our next cycle.

Old
  (#2)
tri-terror

12-07-2013, 03:16 AM

I don't know exactly what to say here dude... I mean what do you mean by heavy weight championship? If just putting on scale weight is what you are talking about then deca hands down. QUALITY weight? Then tren e. OR run both in lower doses...
Something like 300mg test, 600mg deca, 400mg tren e
eat good clean calories whenever you are hungry and train like a beast and tell me what happens in 12 weeks.

"all you have to do is look at someone’s shins and hands; do they look fucked up? Then listen to them.”- Jim Wendler

Old
  (#3)
mikeystrong

12-07-2013, 04:04 AM

All good man. I just want guys to put down thoughts on the 2. any topic man from sides, to pumps, to gains. just whatever u got. thats a solid gameplan tho man. i like that cycle, im assuming you would have to run aid-type supps since u running both hey?

Old
  (#4)
tri-terror

12-07-2013, 04:53 AM

well depends on the person really... I can run that cycle with nothing but a little ai or none at all. Just be a little drier with an ai.
Nothing wrong with a test/deca cycle at all, it is going to put on weight and strength and at modest dosages sides are bearable. Go to high and you will be a water buffalo though lol! Love to just use some nolva with a test deca cycle.
Test and tren is going to be most bang for your buck though I feel like because it will be pretty dry and quality gains. But honestly, mixing 19 nors with lower test like that is winning IMO. You get lower sides with the test down like that, and can get BIG. You can handle a lot of carbs with some tren in you. SO get the protein down and train like a beast and the gains will come.

"all you have to do is look at someone’s shins and hands; do they look fucked up? Then listen to them.”- Jim Wendler

Old
  (#5)
chrisr116
AnaSCI VET

12-07-2013, 08:58 AM

Yeah. I feel basically the same way tri terror does. I put on more raw weight on deca, but I get more vascular and can see my abs pretty good after running test/tren. I'm cycling sust, deca, eq, and mast for my winter cycle now. Summer cycle prob will be test, tren, and mast. Just goes for what look your trying to achieve, IMO.

TREN vs DECA for the Heavy Weight Championship
Old
  (#6)
kubes
AnaSCI VET

TREN vs DECA for the Heavy Weight Championship - 12-07-2013, 09:11 AM

It depends on how well you do with the sides from tren as well, some just cannot handle the sides. If I was choosing it would be test tren all the way as you do not have the water weight to deal with on tren and the gains seem leaner, a lot is controlled with nutrition as well

Old
  (#7)
Thunder46
AnaSCI VET

12-07-2013, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
It depends on how well you do with the sides from tren as well, some just cannot handle the sides. If I was choosing it would be test tren all the way as you do not have the water weight to deal with on tren and the gains seem leaner, a lot is controlled with nutrition as well
^^^^ This would be my opinion also, deca causes me to much water weight which sends my bp to high and i'm on lisinpril, and i just like the way i look on tren

Old
  (#8)
Magnus82
Banned

12-07-2013, 10:51 AM

Test/tren as well, although a high dose npp is a close second. With npp, I will never run deca again other than 100 mg/week for joints.

Old
  (#9)
Boomboom
AnaSCI MEMBER

12-07-2013, 11:23 AM

Deca for me is better because I get ABSOLUTLY no negative sides from it. My joints hurt alot due to my line of work and while on deca I have very little joint pain. The best cycles I have had growth wise are those that have included deca. Running 800mg test E 400mg deca right now.
Tren IMHO is not worth the side effects. I do not gain size on Tren. I do get strong and lose a little body fat but the shortness of breath nightsweats ect get old. I also think Tren is really hard on your body.

Old
  (#10)
mikeystrong

12-07-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Test/tren as well, although a high dose npp is a close second. With npp, I will never run deca again other than 100 mg/week for joints.
Ya i dont think ive ever heard a bad thing about npp.

Old
  (#11)
mikeystrong

12-07-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisr116 View Post
Yeah. I feel basically the same way tri terror does. I put on more raw weight on deca, but I get more vascular and can see my abs pretty good after running test/tren. I'm cycling sust, deca, eq, and mast for my winter cycle now. Summer cycle prob will be test, tren, and mast. Just goes for what look your trying to achieve, IMO.
Wicked strategy lol Deca in winter and Tren in summer. As far as i know thats what everyone wants. Big gains in winter then slim down and try keep as much size as posable with still being ripped for summer.

Old
  (#12)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

12-07-2013, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Boom!

Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."

"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"

Old
  (#13)
The Grim Repper
Super Moderator

12-07-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeystrong View Post
Ya i dont think ive ever heard a bad thing about npp.
Nandrolones affect heart. PM had a thread on that research as did anaSCI I believe someone posted. But other than that potential down side (major one though) NPP is one of my all time faves.

Use code "GRIM5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"How long should I be resting between sets?"
"Well, if we're talking, you should go again."

"To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?"

Old
  (#14)
mikeystrong

12-07-2013, 12:56 PM

See, look how much i learned already. Seems like the vast majority sides with Tren and only a couple people perfer Deca. BUUUT NPP is better anyways so add that to next bulk cycle instead!

Old
  (#15)
Ironbuilt
Banned

12-07-2013, 01:49 PM

Add age to the determining factor as well as deca imo at high doses when over 40 can cause some health concerns as Magnus .Grim and Thunder stated.. only tren i can do is tren hex but at lower doses.. test/hex/npp

Old
  (#16)
Magnus82
Banned

12-07-2013, 02:08 PM

[QUOTE=The Grim Repper;2 article. androlones affect heart. PM had a threadI on that research as did anaSCI I believe someone posted. But other than that potential down side (major one though) NPP is one of my all time faves.[/QUOTE]

Alpha the MD wrote that article. It's a a very good read. I will see if i can find it.

Old
  (#17)
Magnus82
Banned

12-07-2013, 02:10 PM

http://www.anasci.org/vB/search.php?searchid=164609

Old
  (#18)
mikeystrong

12-07-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbuilt View Post
Add age to the determining factor as well as deca imo at high doses when over 40 can cause some health concerns as Magnus .Grim and Thunder stated.. only tren i can do is tren hex but at lower doses.. test/hex/npp
im so happy with this thread already because that quote is something i most likley would not have come across. Im only 22 years old so i dont realy have to worry about that for a while but its good to know. and now other people who might be in that age range can consider that befor ordering their next cycle. SOOO STOKED BOYS.

Old
  (#19)
vikingquest

12-07-2013, 10:28 PM

Think about it this way: if I could run one of the two for the rest of my life, it would be deca. Tren is great at certain things but it wreaks havoc on your body. I don't know of if I will ever run tren again. To me, I'm just now sure if it's worth it.

Old
  (#20)
mikeystrong

12-07-2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikingquest View Post
Think about it this way: if I could run one of the two for the rest of my life, it would be deca. Tren is great at certain things but it wreaks havoc on your body. I don't know of if I will ever run tren again. To me, I'm just now sure if it's worth it.
I know everyone experiences tren sides differently, but for yourself what happened?

Tags
deca, tren, vs.