©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Favorite Pre workout drink

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
That sucks, I want to try TNE...you use a source on here?

They were a source on here up until recently when they went private, and they're still a source on PM and GenX. I don't question whether it was what it was supposed to be, as I made good gains during that time, and when it arrived in the mail it was cold outside and I could clearly see huge amounts of crystallized hormone that I had to reheat to get back into solution. And i still get all the rest of my gear from them and it's legit as always. I just wasn't getting the aggression or focus or instant strength increases that everyone else seems to get.

I may have to try Test suspension in water and see if it works any better.

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
Shit i drink at least 2 16oz. red bulls a day 5hr power then a scoop of 1MR.. My body is numb to stimulants wonder why I'm an insomniac

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Shit i drink at least 2 16oz. red bulls a day 5hr power then a scoop of 1MR.. My body is numb to stimulants wonder why I'm an insomniac

Try laying off em for a week or two and then start em back up always works for me

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

I used to be that way. Started drinking RedBull while I was deployed to Iraq, and it got to the point that I would have to drink 3 cans just to be able to go to sleep. When I got back I started playing poker for 12-16 hours a day, and I'd drink at least 3 RedBulls per hour while I played. Everything was fine until my heart started skipping beats and randomly getting an irregular rhythm to it. It didn't help that all that sugar helped me put on 50+ pounds in less than 8 months.

Now I have to avoid stimulants at all costs.

ShortStop

Jun 27, 2010
I miss my ephedrine they use to sell it at every store or gas station back in the early 90s.. I travel a lot and i found some more than a couple years ago outside Tunica Mississippi.. I bought the whole box.. He wasn't suppose to do that but he was a cool old dude. He used gear he seen it in me immediately... He owned a supplement store.. I like old cats like that been there done that kinda guy.. You just cant find them in the states anymore

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
Whats your favorite... Im using 2 right now 1MR and I like AC G3... AC G3 is hard to find.. Once upon a time it was banned by all sports leagues but I think they took that ingredient out because I don't see it on the label no more.. You know anybody that carries it??

I miss the old version of 1MR, the new one is just not the same.:(

I like Speed X3 by Lecheek.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I like the words " slingshot strength" on bottle.. does it mean more cheat reps? Whats in that btw.. post more thourougly so we dont ask so many questions on all your post. :)

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
Myogenix makes a pretty good all around pre. HyperShock Rage. I add extra carbs,BCAAs, creatine and glutamine. Especially if running Slin.

Always wanted to try Halotestin or ChequeDrops and maybe TNE

Alinshop

May 20, 2013
I like the words " slingshot strength" on bottle.. does it mean more cheat reps? Whats in that btw.. post more thourougly so we dont ask so many questions on all your post. :)

Did you also notice the words "packed with pump pellets?":D
Sounds interesting.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013

Come on- don't pretend you don't know what's in it- I know you're the one sucking off all your fellow saquatches to collect the sperm they put in it!

And here is a link to what's in it-

Http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sma5h

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Ok smash is nothing special creatine hcl and beta aline ..two cheap supps in raw form. Slam some dmma in it and then its good..:)

I take clen and Yohimbine on top of it, but yeah it's nothing spectacular- decent for the price though

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Mr Hyde looks good..thks brutha.. hows the price?40 Servings Grape
Serving Size:1Scoop(6.6g)
Servings Per Container:40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Strength Matrix 5000mg *
Beta Alanine 2500mg
Creatine Hydrochloride 1000mg
L-Leucine 500mg