AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

New , Hello Everyone
Old
  (#1)
massivesam

New , Hello Everyone - 12-07-2013, 06:39 PM

Hey people, I am new to this forum and also a beginner . I am trying to learn as much as I can before my first cycle . I keep on reading a little by little everyday , so I will learn how to do it right and safe the 1st time.

Old
  (#2)
massivesam

12-07-2013, 06:42 PM

I am 20 years old almost 21, 5'8ft 163lbs , but I am still gaining and I plan on getting to 180 lbs before I cycle or maybe more.

Old
  (#3)
ShortStop

12-07-2013, 07:00 PM

Sounds like you just need to eat more.. I know you hate to hear that 5'8" and your 160lbs.. Plus your to young bro.. Do your research for awhile at least think about it

Without testosterone you might as well roll that bar under the bench so you don't trip!
5'6"
190lbs

Old
  (#4)
massivesam

12-07-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortStop View Post
Sounds like you just need to eat more.. I know you hate to hear that 5'8" and your 160lbs.. Plus your to young bro.. Do your research for awhile at least think about it
Thats what I'm doing...just researching now and learning as much as I can, and I am going to get to at least 180lbs before I inject.

Old
  (#5)
LastChance
Banned

12-07-2013, 07:16 PM

Welcome!

Old
  (#6)
ShortStop

12-07-2013, 07:17 PM

I just hate to see you young guys taking the plunge... Messing with your hormones this early in the game.. Are you planing on competing or just a gym rat like myself

Without testosterone you might as well roll that bar under the bench so you don't trip!
5'6"
190lbs

Old
  (#7)
massivesam

12-07-2013, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortStop View Post
I just hate to see you young guys taking the plunge... Messing with your hormones this early in the game.. Are you planing on competing or just a gym rat like myself
I plan on competing that is why I am even considering steroids.
I already know that I am supposed to take hcg and AI (arimidex) with the test and a good PCT with both nolvadex and clomid, so I will be safe. My training is good and my diet keeps getting better and better , I have gained 40-50 lbs in 2 years natural.

Old
  (#8)
Magnus82
Banned

12-08-2013, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massivesam View Post
I plan on cyourselfout that is why I am even considering steroids.
I already knowdecent you have certainly that I am supposed to take hcg and AI (arimidex) with the test and a good PCT with both nolvadex and clomid, so I will be safe. My training is good and my diet keeps getting better and better , I have gained 40-50 lbs in 2 years natural.
Keep doing what you're doing and max yourself out before pulling the trigger. You seem like a smart guy and have certainly come to the right place to learn.

Old
  (#9)
massivesam

12-08-2013, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus82 View Post
Keep doing what you're doing and max yourself out before pulling the trigger. You seem like a smart guy and have certainly come to the right place to learn.
Thank you Magnus , I appreciate it !
also I like your signature to stand out, you have to dig deeper than the rest! which is totally true.

Old
  (#10)
Jhezel

12-08-2013, 02:31 PM

Welcome to the board

Old
  (#11)
Thunder46
AnaSCI VET

12-08-2013, 02:33 PM

Welcome massivesam

Old
  (#12)
chicken_hawk
AnaSCI VIP

12-08-2013, 03:49 PM

Welcome bro and your in a good place here at anasci. You can learn from some of the best who have been there.

Hawk

PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Old
  (#13)
LastChance
Banned

12-08-2013, 05:20 PM

Welcome!

Old
  (#14)
turbobusa
Super Moderator - RIP

12-08-2013, 05:22 PM

Welcome. Really try and gain natural for 4-5 yrs . Set your natural goals higher
then your "on" goals will come easier. You mentioned 40-50 lbs gain natty in two years. So that would have put you at 113-123 at age 18.
Late bloomer maybe? That being said even more reason to give yourself time .
Get all you can out of you and then get the most from the least.. gives you a lot of room. T

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified

Old
  (#15)
TheGift

12-08-2013, 05:46 PM

be smart and do ur homework bra

welcome to a great forum

Old
  (#16)
eigra#1
Banned

12-08-2013, 06:46 PM

welcome bro!

Old
  (#17)
massivesam

12-08-2013, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbobusa View Post
Welcome. Really try and gain natural for 4-5 yrs . Set your natural goals higher
then your "on" goals will come easier. You mentioned 40-50 lbs gain natty in two years. So that would have put you at 113-123 at age 18.
Late bloomer maybe? That being said even more reason to give yourself time .
Get all you can out of you and then get the most from the least.. gives you a lot of room. T
yeah I was 120 pounds really skinny (used to play soccer so I was lean) and I was short , then I started lifting and grew 2-3 inches taller as well.

Those around me say that I'm obsessed taking it too far and possible INSANE.Their sarcastic remarks insults negativity are fueled by jealousy.Jealous that I'm capable of unconditionally committing to something that most cant stick to for a few weeks.Jealous that I gladly embrace PAIN,discomfort and fatigue that others cringe at the idea of suffering a fraction of.All the comments,questioning and negativity that is meant to break me,just pushes me harder!
SO BRING IT ON I AM UNSTOPPABLE!

Old
  (#18)
d2r2ddd
AnaSCI VET

12-08-2013, 10:00 PM

Old
  (#19)
Alinshop

12-09-2013, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massivesam View Post
Hey people, I am new to this forum and also a beginner . I am trying to learn as much as I can before my first cycle . I keep on reading a little by little everyday , so I will learn how to do it right and safe the 1st time.
You sound like a smart man! Welcome to the board

Old
  (#20)
massivesam

12-09-2013, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinshop View Post
You sound like a smart man! Welcome to the board
Thanks Alin!

Those around me say that I'm obsessed taking it too far and possible INSANE.Their sarcastic remarks insults negativity are fueled by jealousy.Jealous that I'm capable of unconditionally committing to something that most cant stick to for a few weeks.Jealous that I gladly embrace PAIN,discomfort and fatigue that others cringe at the idea of suffering a fraction of.All the comments,questioning and negativity that is meant to break me,just pushes me harder!
SO BRING IT ON I AM UNSTOPPABLE!