©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test prop and npp cycle advise

eatyourwheaties

Dec 9, 2013
I'm 31 years 5'11" 185 lbs been working out for 10 years plus on and off done two cycles of test only one E and one prop. I want to start a prop npp cycle. Been told 10 weeks at 150 EOD prop and 150 EOD npp. Will be using dex as AI. Nolva and clomid for pct. do need to run bromo or caber? Some say yes others say no. Has anyone had and experience with this cycle any help or advise would be appreciated. I have read bromo and caber and have bad side effects caber on the heart.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I would have caber or prami on hand in case you start experiencing prolactin related sides. I like caber over prami because prami made me feel sick. At that dose, you would likely only need .25mg E3D of caber to keep prolactin in check.
I would also run HCG at 250iu E3D to make it easier to recover post cycle.

I'm currently running NPP for the first time and loving it! I haven't gained an ounce of fat and my weight is going up as well as strength. My waist size has actually gone down.

eatyourwheaties

Dec 9, 2013
Thanks for the input buddy how much npp are you running and are you using caber now? Iv been told to start after my first week with caber?

eatyourwheaties

Dec 9, 2013
Should I drop the npp to 100 mg EOD and keep prop at 150mg. My last cycle was prop only at 100mg EOD had no issues felt great and recovered from a pulled quad in just one week to be back training at 100% amazing I thought

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I would pin ED instead of EOD @75mgs and bump up to 100 if you like it and no sides
I ran NPP for the first time a few months ago
100 Prop
100 NPP
100 Mast
All ED I did not use nor did i need any caber but i have it on hand
Loved the cycle and will be running it again next year