AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

how do you guys run mast prop?
Old
  (#1)
TheGift

how do you guys run mast prop? - 12-09-2013, 07:57 PM

just wondering just came up on 2 bottles of lightnings mast prop 100mg

just wondering what doses you guys run it at for a good sweet spot and is it a waste of time to run it if im not cutting?

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
-Henry Rollins

Old
  (#2)
Phoenixk2
AnaSCI VET

12-09-2013, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGift View Post
just wondering just came up on 2 bottles of lightnings mast prop 100mg

just wondering what doses you guys run it at for a good sweet spot and is it a waste of time to run it if im not cutting?
Wait until you get about 5 more vials. 20mls of mast prop isn't gonna do much for you. I love 100mgs a day....that's my sweet spot. And if you're not cutting and have a relatively low bf% it's another waste.

Old
  (#3)
srd1
AnaSCI VET

12-09-2013, 08:12 PM

Only God Can Judge Our Enemies, Im Just Here To Arrange The Meeting.

Old
  (#4)
TheGift

12-09-2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixk2 View Post
Wait until you get about 5 more vials. 20mls of mast prop isn't gonna do much for you. I love 100mgs a day....that's my sweet spot. And if you're not cutting and have a relatively low bf% it's another waste.
will do thank you sir ill get some more and use it around april when i start cutting

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."
-Henry Rollins

Old
  (#5)
TheGift

12-09-2013, 08:19 PM

one more question i like long esters better so could i get mast enth and pin the prop ed for the first 2 weeks while im taking the enth waiting for it to kick in

kinda like people do with prop and test

-Henry Rollins

Old
  (#6)
kubes
AnaSCI VET

12-09-2013, 08:36 PM

Quote:
one more question i like long esters better so could i get mast enth and pin the prop ed for the first 2 weeks while im taking the enth waiting for it to kick in

You could. I run mast prop mon wed fri and sat at 100mg seems to be the sweet spot so you can see why you would need more going through 4 cc ew.

Old
  (#7)
ripped358

12-09-2013, 08:55 PM

Quote:

Yes you can def use mast prop for 4 weeks till the masteron enanthate kicks in and just use that twice a week
Or you can just get more masteron prop with other short esters and use 100mg a day of mast prop along with propionate and npp or trenA or anavar. Or winny .whatever inj or oral you'd like to add to the fast esters

Old
  (#8)
TheGift

12-09-2013, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripped358 View Post
Yes you can def use mast prop for 4 weeks till the masteron enanthate kicks in and just use that twice a week
Or you can just get more masteron prop with other short esters and use 100mg a day of mast prop along with propionate and npp or trenA or anavar. Or winny .whatever inj or oral you'd like to add to the fast esters
right now my cut cycle will most likely be

sust
tren a
mast
var

doses tbd

-Henry Rollins