©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

how do you guys run mast prop?

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
just wondering just came up on 2 bottles of lightnings mast prop 100mg

just wondering what doses you guys run it at for a good sweet spot and is it a waste of time to run it if im not cutting?

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
just wondering just came up on 2 bottles of lightnings mast prop 100mg

just wondering what doses you guys run it at for a good sweet spot and is it a waste of time to run it if im not cutting?

Wait until you get about 5 more vials. 20mls of mast prop isn't gonna do much for you. I love 100mgs a day....that's my sweet spot. And if you're not cutting and have a relatively low bf% it's another waste.

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
Wait until you get about 5 more vials. 20mls of mast prop isn't gonna do much for you. I love 100mgs a day....that's my sweet spot. And if you're not cutting and have a relatively low bf% it's another waste.

will do thank you sir ill get some more and use it around april when i start cutting

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
one more question i like long esters better so could i get mast enth and pin the prop ed for the first 2 weeks while im taking the enth waiting for it to kick in

kinda like people do with prop and test

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
one more question i like long esters better so could i get mast enth and pin the prop ed for the first 2 weeks while im taking the enth waiting for it to kick in

You could. I run mast prop mon wed fri and sat at 100mg seems to be the sweet spot so you can see why you would need more going through 4 cc ew.

ripped358

May 3, 2013

Yes you can def use mast prop for 4 weeks till the masteron enanthate kicks in and just use that twice a week
Or you can just get more masteron prop with other short esters and use 100mg a day of mast prop along with propionate and npp or trenA or anavar. Or winny .whatever inj or oral you'd like to add to the fast esters

TheGift

Dec 2, 2013
In your basement
Yes you can def use mast prop for 4 weeks till the masteron enanthate kicks in and just use that twice a week
Or you can just get more masteron prop with other short esters and use 100mg a day of mast prop along with propionate and npp or trenA or anavar. Or winny .whatever inj or oral you'd like to add to the fast esters

right now my cut cycle will most likely be

sust
tren a
mast
var

doses tbd