©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bust

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Says they were manufacturing ....411 grams of test was what drew the attention to them wonder what their name was if they just sold local or if they were on the net somewere. 8000 vials lab equip etc etc I would be willing to bet its someone weve atleast heard of. If its like any other narcotics having the guns in the same residence is gonna fuck em over big time.

Last edited:

ZEUSMORPH

Oct 30, 2012
Mount Olympus
35 firearms and some had suppressors! Oh come on and they were totally inconspicuous sending directly to there own gym! Not to mention both their mug shots they look like two church going law abiding citizens!!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Thank God they got those 2 dangerous guys off the street. Must not be a lot of crinamals in that area.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Hillbilly Homebrew International
A real dream team I see..

Come on IB us hillbillys are well known for our brewing prowess moonshine, meth, etc etc lmao...course not sure if even the hillbillys would claim those two dudes lol.

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
the bust actually happened at the local gym...my guess is their inner circle of trust was not that tight or some kid got caught by maybe his folks and he rolled on them. in any instance they signed for a controlled delivery which as we should all know is a no no! my opp was they were sloppy. and those guns will carry way more weight than the gear

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I agree, the fire arms will do them in big time. If they had any ties, look for loose lips to come into play.