©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Seem like legit Dbol to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFkennedy

Mar 11, 2013
Ordered these off a trusted source from the forum. Never seen Dbol look like this. Just wanted feedback and reassurance.

Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 203

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Everyones pill press is different if its a trusted source on the board I would say your prob gtg brother.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Got them from one of the trusted sources banners from the trusted source tab. I have no doubt its g2g just reassurance never hurt anyone.

I was gonna say also dbol is acts really fast so youll know within a week or less of taking it if its legit.

adammac

Jul 1, 2013
Let us know how the dbol works for u. I'm always wanting good dbol from a trusted source :)

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
If it's from a good source, Bio product has an impeccable rep.

chester420

Oct 29, 2013
Texas
i used lots of biotech gear was and was always satisfied...the rep i used was a top notch guy and worked well with my distribution needs.as stated above with dbol you should know in a couple days if its legit.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
As long as it's legit BT you are GTG...... Have not personelly herad of anyone faking BT.... T

JohnFkennedy

Mar 11, 2013
so I'm about 5 days in and I got to tell you after about my second or third workout I was woah. The skin tearing pumps and the overall amazing feeling of well being kicked in. I can't wait for what the next 5 weeks have in stored. Thank you everyone for commenting!

Status
Not open for further replies.