©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Basic Cycle question

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Alright, I get that a basic cycle is Test, deca, and dbol, with PCT as Novladex and clamid.

THe basic cycle I was given is:
500mgs of test c for 14 weeks
600mgs of deca for 12 weeks
50mgs of dbol for the first 4 to 6 weeks

Nolvadex on hand to keep estrogen at bay if needed but also for pct alongside clomid.

PCT starting a week after last shot of test c
First week 40mgs of nolvadex per day along with 100mgs of clomid
After that drop the clomid down to 40mgs per day with 40mgs of nolvadex for an additional 2 weeks

Exactly how many vials (10ml) or amps (if i choose this route) of each am I looking at? OR is there a different cycle?
I want to make sure I have everything I need before I start my cycle.
Thanks in advance!

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
I should note that I am looking to continue to lose fat while gaining muscle. I have to lost more body fat quickly due to employment regulation, so anything that kicks that up would be great!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Nolvadex is a serm and better used for pct IMO. Run an ai during your cycle or if needed. Arimidex or aromasin. If you are running clod and nolvadex for pct cloud 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Lil' Sully: Yes this is going to be my first cycle. This is why i am asking questions. My medical history, and my background, has me very particular about what I put in my body. I am cautious about it.

Any advice or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Dig the pic ha ha

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Hey preacher, is this your first cycle? If so, I think running test solo us your best option. Assess your response, and if all goes well add deca the next time around. Jim is spot on with PCT.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Yes this is my first cycle. I had thought about just running Cyp solo, but I was told that it would be least beneficial, and that I should consider Tren or deca with it.
If was on cyp previously for medical, ran 200mg EOW. Considered 300 weekly for a solo cycle. Would that be good? would i need PCT?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Now your talking. Solo test at 300 to 500/week. Who told you to run tren for your first cycle, Satan!!!! :banghead::devil-smiley-029::banghead: PCT as Jim layed out is fine, do either clomid or nolvadex and add some daa. Read up on all these compounds on how they work and what to expect. When you get it all done, lay it out and post it. We will make sure to put you on the right path.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
What Magnus said, and who ever told you to run tren on your first cycle...go slap them for me. At the most I would run 400-500 mg test e or c a week, and not anything else. Have an anti estrogen on hand to be safe in case of a gyno flare up. Also, your are gonna need a pct regimen, unless your on doctor prescribed trt.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Alright good deal. What would be the best thing to have on hand for anti-estrogen. I have read some good articles on here and have some good ones saved. I have lots of notes, but i always like personal experience as well.

Currently my plan is Cyp 300wk to see how I respond, I may decide to up the dose. (due to previous TRT while recovering from brain damage, I suspect that it will be a positive response).

I plan on Clomid for PCT as that seems to be the most financially doable for me after reviewing a few price lists.

My plan is to run a 10wk cycle.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
Wow some moron told you to run deca or tren with ur first cycle. Holt shit lol ya... deffinatly dont do that. Ur in good hands here man, magnus and chrisr wont steer you wrong.

mikeystrong

Jun 20, 2013
A Igloo in Canada
I would up the test to 400-500mg/week for the length of the cycle. 300 is kinda low. My first cycle was test-c @500mg/week for 16 weeks. It worked good for me man, good luck!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Alright good deal. What would be the best thing to have on hand for anti-estrogen. I have read some good articles on here and have some good ones saved. I have lots of notes, but i always like personal experience as well.

Currently my plan is Cyp 300wk to see how I respond, I may decide to up the dose. (due to previous TRT while recovering from brain damage, I suspect that it will be a positive response).

I plan on Clomid for PCT as that seems to be the most financially doable for me after reviewing a few price lists.

My plan is to run a 10wk cycle.

Just like Magnus said use either aromasin or arimidex as an ai. An ai during your cycle will lower circulating estrogen were serms will compete for the receptor in your mammary glands and will fight off gyno but not lower estrogen

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Wow I am super impressed with all the feedback. I have heard from multiple people to up to 400-500 wk. I will take this advice and go with that. Thanks for the AI advice as well. I am looking up all these items and making my plan. Keep the advice coming as you see fit, I do really appreciate it. I can tell I have knowledgable people on my side!

When I get my stuff I will post my cycle, before and after pics, and all the info I can think of! I am really excited about my first cycle!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
You may want to read up and consider the use of hcg as well. It will help maintaintesticular function during your cycle making recovery/pct much smoother

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
Great advise, but here is what I would do.

Since you have already been on Test, I would throw in some NPP and grow like a mother F*&^*R.

But...Go ahead and run Test for 10-12 weeks. If you feel like you are getting out of the cycle what you want, then just keep with Test. If you feel you want more, at that time throw in 600mgs/week of NPP. Run that along with your Test for another 8-10 weeks. Eat great, lots of protein, and you should grow like a weed.

I use Cabaser while on any Nor19 just to be safe. My sex drive is sky high. As you know, control Estrogen with an AI. Of course, if you are going back on TRT then you will not need PCT.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
SO my plan is to run:
Test Cyp - 500mg week for 10 weeks
Clomid on stand by for gyno (50mg daily in case of side effects, could run entire cycle if gyno is an issue)
PCT:
Clomid - 300mg day one followed by 50 mg day x 4 weeks

I read on the link below that Clomid is comparable to Nolvadex, plus it has the added benefit of getting rid of fat in the liver. (I have fatty liver)
http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...-complete-idiots-guide-anabolic-steroids.html

I think this is a good first cycle. And i can get everything from one place.
What ya'll think?

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
SO my plan is to run:
Test Cyp - 500mg week for 10 weeks
Clomid on stand by for gyno (50mg daily in case of side effects, could run entire cycle if gyno is an issue)
PCT:
Clomid - 300mg day one followed by 50 mg day x 4 weeks

I read on the link below that Clomid is comparable to Nolvadex, plus it has the added benefit of getting rid of fat in the liver. (I have fatty liver)
http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-s...-complete-idiots-guide-anabolic-steroids.html

I think this is a good first cycle. And i can get everything from one place.
What ya'll think?
This is just my opinion, so hopefully no one on here blows a top

I think 10 weeks is too short for Test Cyp. You will just really start to feel it and like it at about week 6, this is when you will really start to notice some gains. So really you will be gaining week 6 to week 10 and then stopping, that is 4 weeks. I would run it a minimum of another 4 weeks. Don't get me wrong, you will feel good in the gym and make some gains before 6 weeks, but you won't really feel the magic.
You are in a difficult situation. You are trying to get TRT, and you don't know if you can or not. This really is going to mess with things. You can't get blood tests while you are blasting, and you really can't get them quickly after you come off, because your Estro numbers and others may be messed up, such as RBC, Hemo, etc. Any of that will raise a red flag and the doctor most likely will not prescribe it to you. If you happen to get on TRT before your blast, they may want bloods in 2 or 3 months, then you will be screwed again. If they don't want bloods again, you could blast for 16 weeks or so and get a lot out of this cycle. Just food for thought.